Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Perhaps we should accept pledges of money to send her and her family back to Mexico?

W
    W.

Wash your mouth out with soap :P

I made it a point to watch the show when it aired. Not because I'm so interested in the MM or even the host illegal family situation so much, but because I learned Frank George (Francisco Jorge originally) is originally from Cuba.

I personally know 2 people that came from Cuba also, and know them pretty well. If they are at all representative, they are ardent, hard-working, VERY patriotic Americans (uh-hum, that is, US citizens).

Notwithstanding some commonalities - a common language (well, if you consider Cuban Spanish ~= Mexican Spanish - which a lot of Spanish speakers might argue), culture (a common history heavily tied to the Catholic Church), etc, ... the rest of the details are almost in direct opposition.

> George emigrated/immigrated via legal means, Armida's family - NOT
    > George left his native country largely for political reasons, Armida's family for economic reasons
    > George has learned English, and tried hard to assimilate into the larger US culture, Armida's Family (well, parents more specifically) have not.
    > George appears to be law-abiding, tax-paying citizen, Armida's family - ? (well, WE know you can't be in the US illegally AND be law-abiding)
    > Of course, there is George's membership with MM and Armida's family opposed to such thing.
    > etc.

Mr. George made comments after filming about the FX production crew for the show (which I came across somewhere - don't remember where - in the last few days...). He basically says that FX 'loaded' the crew with people sympathetic to Armida's family and wanted to portray some alleged 'progression' of consciousness by George - basically, by traversing some hard-line to more moderate views on the subject... something, he maintains, never actually happened.

Chalk it up to 'entertainment', not 'factual documentation'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another way these families get stuff is through company charities.

My husband works for a big firm that sponsors a family for christmas every year. Two years ago, a family of five was asking for pretty expensive stuff like, satellite radio for a car, dvd player, etc. Most of the stuff of the list was electronics and you could rationally assume that they already owned a car and a tv which was what the items were for. So really, is this family a charity case? We contributed every year before that when the requested items were necessities like clothes, school supplies or even grocery store gift cards. I'm pretty sure they work the corporate charity system as well as everything else.

Needless to say, we did not contribute and my husband complained that he felt there were people in more dire need than this family.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I know how they get the money to buy that stuff. It's called our taxdollars. It's like in the ghetto, they all claim they don't have enough money to feed their children, but somehow have enough money to buy that new Lexus or Beamer they always wanted. HHHHHMMMMMM

Don't forget about the gold and diamonds dripping from them as well. I love seeing these illegal immigrant women in the grocery store pay with fod stamps and load all the kids into an escalade
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Pandabear, I have seen this. It really irks me. No joke, many of our illegal neighbors have much better, and of course newer, vehicles than us. I see them in the stores, and what strikes me is the amount of gold they are wearing.

Now personally I am a silver kind of woman, however my wedding/engagement set is gold, but that was all we could afford. I see these women with a lot of gold, and their little girls lathered in it too.

Where does the money come from?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where does the money come from?
    Well, if you didn't have to pay taxes, hospital care, etc., and had 10 plus people living in one house sharing the rent, you'd have money to blow on Escalades, jewlery, electronics, etc. too!!!

The vast majority of hispanic women I've seen in the Denver area, are loaded the same way. Gold earrings, necklaces, bracelets, dripping everywhere. A lot of the young guys aren't any better.

Maybe some of the drug money being made is being distributed - who can say???

I used to work in a mostly hispanic school. It made me so mad to see the kids on free lunch get picked up after school in new and newer model vehicles usually souped up trucks. Of course the kids had nothing and we were always giving them coats, hats, school supplies etc. Funny how the parents had the best vehicle but never spent a cent on the kids for school because they knew they'd get the goods for free.

There was a very short time when my husband was unemployed and my kids were on free lunch. There was no way we could have bought any kind of vehicle even an old one.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See, this is my point. Where are the priorities? Americans, for the most part, will pay their bills, feed their kids and do what is truly necessary. However, from what I have witnessed where I live, the illegals here, at least, have nice cars, jewelry, nice clothes and shoes, and then complain they are so poor.

We found out that they absolutely do not use their heaters in the winter here. Not that we have such horribly low temperatures, but it gets really windy here and it blows cold air around. These people just put plastic on their windows and use the heat from their cooking (it is really damp here because of all the rain and by spring there is all sorts of mold on the windows they cannot even see out of them).

No sense of priorities.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As soon as my husband found a job when he was unemployed I was filling out the lunch forms so my kids wouldn't be on free lunch. When illegals are on free lunch they know the system and they are on free lunch as long as the kids are in school or until they get audited.

The schools can only audit a low percentage by law. The schools should be able to check each and every family that applies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123