Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Deporting hundreds of illegal aliens each week while thousands jump the border each night is like emptying a swimming pool with a teaspoon during a monsoon.
    And you would prefer nothing; which is exactly what the other poster said is happening.
    If the "other poster" you were referring to was me then YES NOTHING IS HAPPENING in our community at the federal level that has made a significant difference. Our streets still remain heavily invaded and occupied. As a matter of fact, it is so heavily invaded that the ICE must have had to put in significant effort to AVOID it. Then again maybe they were told HANDS OFF ILLEGAL ALIENS

minnie,

Your so right!
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    NOBODY IS DEFENDING BUSH, HE IS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER, WHAT I'M SAYING IS.......... SHOW ME ONE TO VOTE FOR ..... YOUR DESIRE TO BLAME EITHER PARTY IS A JOKE, BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM SOLD US TREASONABLY.
    AND WHAT IS WORST THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO WITH THE AGREEMENT OF SOME PARTISANS WHO DON'T WANT TO ADMIT HOW BLIND THEY HAVE BEING PLAYING THE GAME
    But since the R is in power now they are responsible.
    What a ridiculous statement. How do you know the R is in power since you believe in “political moles”. Also, how do you explain both of your contradictory positions?
    You are right and it is not about party bashing
    dxd has forgotten that Clinton kept the ball rolling during his terms in office, despite the fact that CrocketG reminded him.
    REPUBLICANS are responsible for this illegal lien(alien) invasion and occupation.
    I just love talking to myself.
    dxd, please don't forget to include one of my responses, which I'm sure you find equally distateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You have yet to support this claim with any stable facts. We have proven that the Democrats are the supporters of S2611 the AMNESTY BILL and opposed to the Enforcement Only Bill HR4437. Who voted for that bill dxd? I know, it's hard for you to say "the Democrats" so I will give you a break and just let you aswer, "I agree with the great, knowledgable, inteligent, wonderful, asset to mankind, the greatest foe I've ever faced and uncanningly beautiful Dixie". Don't miss a word because I'm really filling full of myself today.
    dxd, avoiding the truth again. Let me help you wake up.
    Please come back to the board with all the statements from the Demcorats, proclaiming they are against the guestworker amnesty plans, which are before Congress. I'm really into quotes and sorces so please provide those as well. I know that's a lot of politicians to choose from so please take all the time you need.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Deporting hundreds of illegal aliens each week while thousands jump the border each night is like emptying a swimming pool with a teaspoon during a monsoon.
    And you would prefer nothing; which is exactly what the other poster said is happening.
    What I would prefer is some AGRESSIVE enforcement and a secure border, not platitudes about the GREAT job the Feds aren't doing.

dxd
    dixie,
    RE:Please come back

okay

Let me say in response to most of your posts something I already pointed out to smeone else. And that is that running in circles and chasing your tail may burn calories and you may think you are doing something productive but those efforts are not going to zero in on the problem. Anyone who refers to HR4437 and/or S2611 is chasing their tail or else trying to get others to chase their tail. WE NEED ENFORCEMENT of existing laws and since Bush won't do that then we need OVERSIGHT of a treasonous exeutive.
    We don't need any new laws unless and until it is proven that after sustained aggressive enforcement of existing laws, the existing laws are inadequate.

now at this stage, we cannot have the pomp to say THIS IS NOT A GOOD LAW, WE HAVE TO SAY ENFORCE THE LAWS whatever they are ENFORCE THEM.
    We cannot even be preocupated with WHO is the canditate as long as he's honest and want to embrace with dignity the WILL of the American people,our CONTITUTION, this is the one.
    ENOUGH is ENOuGH, This time too many is at risk and we cannot TRY or PLAY GAMES with this election.
    To my Knowledge, if we really care for the future of our chlldren, now is the time to act, and the only way will be, bringing to Congress those who want, like us , A GREAT AND STRONG FOREVER AMERICA

dixie,
    RE:Please come back
    okay
    Let me say in response to most of your posts something I already pointed out to someone else. And that is that running in circles and chasing your tail... WE NEED ENFORCEMENT of existing laws... the existing laws are inadequate.
    dxd, obviously you have not read enough of my post to know what I'm about. I firmly believe we should enforce current laws. You are trying to pull a rabbit out of your hat and avoid the fact that you are supporting Democrats despite their voting record.

You sir are the one that is chasing your tail. Not I said Dixie.

Also, the Republicans voted for HR4437 and it is legislation that actually enhances and supports current federal law. You state
    the existing laws are inadequate.
    Then why are you ridding the bandwagon for the Democrats, which voted against it?

You can't answer that because you are a blind Democrat supporter.

Also, I shall finish my quote that you truncated and created an open invitation to spew more Democrat support.
    Please come back to the board with all the statements from the Democrats, proclaiming they are against the guestworker amnesty plans, which are before Congress. I'm really into quotes and sources so please provide those as well. I know that's a lot of politicians to choose from so please take all the time you need.
    dxd, you came back to soon and without doing your homework.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Dixie,
    Shame on you for mixing and mismatching my statements.
    I said:We don't need any new laws unless and until it is proven that after sustained aggressive enforcement of existing laws, the existing laws are inadequate.

FYI It has not been proven that the existing laws are inadequate because there has not been sustained aggressive enforcement.

Dixie,
    Shame on you for mixing and mismatching my statements.
    I said:We don't need any new laws unless and until it is proven that after sustained aggressive enforcement of existing laws, the existing laws are inadequate.

FYI It has not been proven that the existing laws are inadequate because there has not been sustained aggressive enforcement.
    I feel no shame. You however fail to answer my questions by using diversion and personal attacks. What is your solution to the inadequate laws? I want HR4437 passed but the Democrats don't.

Also, your FYI Your not schooling me.
    Here it is in a nutshell. The existing laws are inadequate, the current laws need to be enforced and HR4437 the enforcement only legislation, supported by the Republican House, should become law. Remember, the Democrats voted against HR4437.

Too bad CrocketsGhost is away because I'm sure he would enjoy a piece of this Ditto Dean action.

Dixie

Nice visual Pinestrawsguy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234