Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racism at ALIPAC

For those people that even think that ALIPAC IS ABOUT RACISM , YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!
    I am a Hispanic immigrant member of this group, I have been welcomed by a group of Fine Americans that care about the common wealth of this Great Nation, what separates me from othe immigrants is that I paid my dues , being a legal resident and now an American Citizen!!

The peoples of this Great Country have alway been Generous, Kind and helpful,and yes i have met a few misfits, but they do not represent what this country is all about!!
    I am very proud to be AN American Citizen, leaving in the greatest place on earth.

THE PRO-ILLEGAL SUPPORTES SHOULD STOP USING THE WORD RACISM, IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE....IT'S ABOUT THEIR LEGAL STATUS AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE FREELOADING AND EATING AWAY OUR SOCIAL SERVICES
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Thanks RedWhiteandBlue.

I think a lot of people understand that now. ALIPAC is not facing any significant false charges of racism at this time.

Only the flakiest of our opposition fail to realize the idiocy of calling us the anti-immigrant immigrants or the racists blacks, Asians, Latinos, and whites working together.

We still get a real flake out there on the net trying it from time to time, but no serious organized attempts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,

I enjoyed reading your posts at gather.com at Ms. Sebnia Torres . I wrote one too at her. She definately got a couple of us mad by her attack on ALIPAC as racist.

I agree she is just a flake and if anything it proved to her readers what a liar she is in her statements. Maybe we even picked up a few more members!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Racism at ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    For those people that even think that ALIPAC IS ABOUT RACISM , YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!
    I am a Hispanic immigrant member of this group, I have been welcomed by a group of Fine Americans that care about the common wealth of this Great Nation, what separates me from othe immigrants is that I paid my dues , being a legal resident and now an American Citizen!!

The peoples of this Great Country have alway been Generous, Kind and helpful,and yes i have met a few misfits, but they do not represent what this country is all about!!
    I am very proud to be AN American Citizen, leaving in the greatest place on earth.

THE PRO-ILLEGAL SUPPORTES SHOULD STOP USING THE WORD RACISM, IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE....IT'S ABOUT THEIR LEGAL STATUS AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE FREELOADING AND EATING AWAY OUR SOCIAL SERVICES
    Well said, thanks and we're glad you found us.

Well speaking as a person with a White American father and with a Black and East Indian Caribbean mother...

My mother's parents were both naturalized citizens and my grandfather was an immigration inspector in a border community. Not only were those people my grandfather deported from the same ethnic background they were frequently members of his own family. No immigrant before their legal time. "If you want to help your relatives do it where they are"
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT LEGALITY
    The sooner you pro-illegal idiots get that through your thick sculls, the better off we'll all be.

Right On Everyone!

That Dog Won't Hunt!

They are feeling the squeeze of the cause and the movement and with no legitimate reason for their support and procreation of illegal immigration except financial greed and the fact that they would prefer to earn profits illegally rather than legally like any Mafia, all they have to fall back on are personal attacks and that old that tired that worn-out phoney "race" card.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The accusation of racism is their main trump card. It's working too well with the media and the politicians.

Yeah, but it's not working with the American People who know better.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

absolutely not , its not the color of skin ... doesnt mean a thing to me. Has more to do with the legality of your paperwork ... and are you inadvertantly robbing money from my pocket via taxes paid ? Destroying my country because your loyalty is to another??? Waving your flag in my face and burning mine ????? GO HOME !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast