Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No immigrant before their legal time.
    Love that line.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Since we are on this subject........

We have had troubles with this group we live around since we have lived here, sometimes it gets worse and sometimes it dies down. Many times they have tried to use the racist card on us, now mind you we are the only non-Latino/Hispanic family here, so it seems laughable that being the minority here that they are accusing us pf being racist and discriminating.

However instead of playing into their hands on it by making denials, we have decided to turn the tables on them. Yep thats right, every time this maintenance guy starts in on our son, we have given him permission to say "you're just yelling at me because I'm the only white kid here, you're a racist". In truth he does not get after the Latino kids, only our son.

When he did this a couple of times with the adults who are always making accusations, it suddenly quieted down here.

I think more than anything, we took the wind out of their sails and they had no other amunition than that. Then they did not know what to say, we took away their victimhood and made it ours so they felt a little lost.

Not a peep since. There truly is power in words!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: news sun

Yes, yes, I know that undocumented immigrants are violating the law, but thousands of born-here folks violate laws every day and never get caught -- or excoriated -- for
    So I guess what he is saying is, why bother to have any laws, people break them anyway! WHAT AN IDIOT! What he is saying makes no sense.

American Elizabeth is correct. My daughter and I have used racism back at them in the condo where we live. When we first moved in there were few Hispanics but as condo prices in my complex are not high we have had an invasion in the last 6 months. One of our rules is that you cannot park a work vehicle in the regular parking spots but rather in a certain section. Yet there are others who are allowed to do so and get proper identification for it. They are all Hispanic and the woman in the office that grants those vehicle IDs also happens to be Hispanic. I complained as we have one County vehicle and we get called out anytime during the night or day in emergencies situations. We were told that the rules say you have to park out front. When I told them that they were discriminating against us because we are not Hispanic and showed pictures of other vehicles that were allowed to break the rules she backed down and now it has become the same rules for everyone. This was easy to do as their vehicles had flags or stickers from their native land and you can't argue about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

one of the most asinine things i have seen on tv media are pro-illegal protestors screaming "racist go to your KKK meeting" while members of the crowd wave signs around them saying"white people go back to europe". if that doesn't make someone look ignorant and uneducated, i don't know what does. they are making fools of themselves and i invite them to continue doing it because it weakens their ridiculous platform.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See when they say "white people go back to Europe", they are really making an erroneous statement (go ahead and use that word to them and watch the confusion) as the majority of us were not only born here from generations of other Americans born here, so we are native, as well, the majority of us have never been to Europe in the first place.

So remembering that, then ask them how many of them (the illegals) were born here? Then tell them they are not native to this country and need to leave.

As for using that race card to neutralize it. Yes it is working just fine. We actually had one of the men come over after our son said it to him when he accused our son of breaking his trucks tail light, but had said nothing to any of the kids running around out there, well he actually talked to us about his son's misbehaving and if there was a problem with them to come over and talk to him. His wife had previously come over to yell at me because her son had been out there picking on all these little kids (he is 10 and the kids were about 3 and 4) and when our son told him off for doing it, he called our son a very dirty name, our son took a punch at him and got him in the lip. Mama came over with her 8 year old niece in tow yelling she would call the police.

I said, "go ahead". This then resulted in her yelling more, to which I stood there and remained calm and told her that police had told another mother that if her kids were outside calling dirty or racist names, she better be prepared to have a kid come home with a bloody lip, nose or black eye one day and police would not come to help. Mama did not know what to say and walked away mad and unfulfilled that her threats had no effect on me.

Thats when the dad came over and talked politely and calmly.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. The more ignorant things they do, the better it is for us. Even the bleeding hearts will eventually get sick of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    When I told them that they were discriminating against us because we are not Hispanic and showed pictures of other vehicles that were allowed to break the rules she backed down and now it has become the same rules for everyone. This was easy to do as their vehicles had flags or stickers from their native land and you can't argue about that.
    I saw the exact opposite happen in Dearborn Michigan! I was living in an apartment complex in Dearborn where a group of black thugs had moved in shortly after I did. I had been assigned my own personal parking space but several blacks decided to park wherever they wanted, including allowing their guests to park in our assigned parking. When we complained a "multicultural" looking manager sent out a notice that all parking would be non-asssigned and first come first serve. Several tenants moved out right away and I did eventually. It was really obvious that management was afraid to enforce the parking rules because it would mean offending their new Black tenants.

RACISM?!?!?!?!? Ha, Maybe I should scream racism since Hispanics try to take advantage and scream bloody murder here in Florida. They have more rights than us American Citizens and Residents have. Now that is racism.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123