Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Hand And they call us xenophobes, these people keep playing that card over and over as they have nothing else to play. Intelligence does not come into action at those sites at all.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Handbanana
    Have you all seen this group?

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

I think that is just horrible.
    thanks, I did not have that one will ad to my watch group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Standard tactics, when the facts don't work you resort to lies and slander.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Handbanana!

Yikes...and they call us racists! A lot of it is rather funny though, if you take it out of context (the alligator "theory" was hilarious!).

I have long suspected that the reason so many Latino illegals (and their Latino supporters) have a tendency to be racist is because they come from "closed society" countries. I have traveled through Mexico and a few Latin American countries (Argentina and Peru) and the lack of diversity is almost culture shock to American and European visitors. So in effect, we are viewed as outsiders to these invaders, even within our own country. Pretty ironic, eh?

Hispanic Business is obviously named to sound moderate while serving as cover for extremists. It is amazing to me they are stupid enough to put all this racism out in the open like they do.

Looks like the Tan Klan has set up shop over there with the brown Nazis. They even have Republican Bob and DD over there trying to make friends with the extremists.

Handbana, you should spread your research around on the web some to warn others that the Hispanic Business site deserves to be put in the same box with brown pride, aztlan, the Brown Berets, and the other hate groups.

W

Well I found out I may have missed out on the brainwashing class. Now it seems I've missed out on the class on legal smear tactics.
    These people are a hoot!

http://www.hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8455&whichpage=10
    bob1388
    Forum Regular

Tony, yes I noticed the sentence about ALIPAC being trained. Their President, William Gheen, was a long term staffer to a NC State Senator, and has been a lobbyist as well. If he didn't train the ALIPAC leadership in their smear techniques, then he likely arranged the training. It is likely a lawyer trained them as well.

I noticed in the blatantly false allegations about me on ALIPAC, the mods were always phrasing it as their opinion, or adding a question on to the statement to make it a question when it is really a statement.

In my opinion, a lawyer or someone familiar with libel trained them how to smear someone and duck a lawsuit. For instance, one might be able to say: "In my opinion and belief you have always been a child molester and serial murderer", or "Could it be that ABC is a criminal?"

----------

Oscar Garcia

I don't know much about ALIPAC, but I do know that they use atty. type tactics when they post. It is my opinion that they are being trained to be able to put sentences and phrases together that lawyers may use to avoid libel,which is a tort.

We're that good and didn't even get training. Wow! We should be proud of ourselves.

Look out for the Gheen trained Alipacers because we have special tort abilities.

The guy just couldn't admit that Alipac attracts people with self control and intelligent. What can I say about my fellow Alipacers other than you are a real classy and dignified bunch of people.

Dixie

Geez, I must have missed the training. Guess I'll have to "wing" it on my own!!

I, too, missed the training session. Guess we're just a bunch of smart well-inforced people because we are here.
    Good work everyone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I, too, missed the training session. Guess we're just a bunch of smart well-inforced people because we are here.
    Good work everyone!

Um, oh yea. The training and the cult. I forgot to explain all of this to you before and I'm sorry you had to find out this way but I need each of you to sell your homes, give me the money and move into this compound I've set up.

Hope you all understand.

Oh, and don't forget to bring sweatsuits, tennis shoes, and applesauce for when the comet comes back.

You have to obey the cult rules which are the same as the ALIPAC board rules. Pretty far out there I know, but there will be no vulgar language or race baiting allowed.

If we are going to fight the cult of Globalism then we have to form our own cult right?

I also think everyone in our cult should have to listen to the music of one of my favorite groups called The Cult.

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCsAzsOoL8

And the world
    And the world turns around
    And the world and the world
    Yeah, the world drags me down
    And the world
    Yeah, the world turns around
    And the world and the world
    The world drags me down

Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    Sanctuary

Yep, that's sorta what I looked like in my band back in the late 80's. We even covered this tune.

W

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast