Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just wonder if alwaysalady is Lumbee. They are having a lot of problem with the Mexican's who are moving into their area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I spent some time reading the BP and Soy boards....what you find mostly there is a bunch of punk rocker and rapper type college kids that talk mostly about nothing. Occasionally you see the militant chicano post, but most people aren't into that. It seems nothing more than a bunch of frustrated kids trying to find their way.
    I am sure you are right. I use to check those boards several times a day, got sick of it now only check them occasionally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is nice that some people that learned the ropes here at ALIPAC are over at HB setting those liars and racists straight.

We have always said that ALIPAC is not just a place to provide safe haven for our activists, but a place to develop skills to take the fight elsewhere for the cause.

W

bp sure slings the racial slurs around. No race is safe over there. They have such vulgar language and a limited vocabulary. JMO

Dixie

Welcome Handbanana. You are a good researcher!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Welcome Handbanana. You are a good researcher!
    Yes, thank you Handbanana. We admire your work.

W

Here is a good one.

This person actually believes the US military is signing up illegal aliens to fight the war in Iraq.

http://www(dot)hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7461&whichpage=4

Now here is a poster there that is making some sense.

TomHiggins
    Forum Regular

151 Posts
    Posted - 12/13/2006 : 09:36:04 AM
    Rudedog, I just heard a report today that the meat packing industry was at one time one of the highest paying industrial vocations in the U.S. Apparently the report used the US Labor Dept's figures from 1975 to 2005. In 1975 meatpackers were at the top. Today they are at the bottom; I believe the bottom 10%. The bottom line is that The meatpacking companies are raking in the huge unprecedented profits because of their ability to pay illegals a fraction of what the rate should be.

http://www(dot)hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8909&whichpage=1

Quote Originally Posted by Handbanana
    Now here is a poster there that is making some sense.

TomHiggins
    Forum Regular

151 Posts
    Posted - 12/13/2006 : 09:36:04 AM
    Rudedog, I just heard a report today that the meat packing industry was at one time one of the highest paying industrial vocations in the U.S. Apparently the report used the US Labor Dept's figures from 1975 to 2005. In 1975 meatpackers were at the top. Today they are at the bottom; I believe the bottom 10%. The bottom line is that The meatpacking companies are raking in the huge unprecedented profits because of their ability to pay illegals a fraction of what the rate should be.

http://www(dot)hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8909&whichpage=1
    Hey BANANA
    Nice to meet ya!

Guess the above post is proof positive of how the ILLEGALS turned our American wages upside down

Does the poster even understand that he/she's proven a very important point for those of us who are against ILLEGAL ALIENS taking American jobs?

Just a thought.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234