Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    They can call me a racist all day long and it won't bother me . I also don't explain myself unless I really said something that could be taken wrong or they turn my words around which is another one of their tricks .

Me and mine always fought for equal rights , that means equal for me too . i thought ML.KIng was a good man and cried when I saw his buggy going down Ashby Street in Atlanta . He had a reputation for being woman chaser but still a good man .

One of our bravest soldier was a mexica who dove on a granade to save the life of his conrads . I will honor him as much as the rest .

I still want my kids and family to look like me . I won't apologize for it .

The bastards that keep these people in misery will answer for it someday , but I refuse for my kids to pay for their sins .

I heard on news that the richest man IN THE WORLD IS A MEXICAN !

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and even your ethnictiy. We should all be proud of who we are and of our families. Shame on anyone who tries to take that away from you. Welcome to planet earth..we are all different and we all fit at least a dozen different stereotypes. Ain't it grand!! I mean no sarcasm by that either. It's a gift, not a shortcoming.

The problem lies in the argument tactics, disregard for the law and rules, appeal to pity, and the insanely absurd way in which latinos and latinas are given special treatment if and only if they are in the United States against the laws of the United States.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Thanks Article . We won't be able to be proud if we don't save America .

This is the last place on earth that you can be proud of who you are and have freedom . We are no longer united mxture of immigrants and nationals, we have become a divided salad bowl of mixed nuts and fruits ! Only room in any nation for one culture and set of laws .

Our enemies are watching and waiting to go for the kill ,they see our weakness and will use it against us .

There is not even a wilderness to run to anymore .

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    How is a United States citizen "racist" for wanting their borders protected and their immigration laws enforced????? Their use of that word is nothing more than leverage in order to gain entry into the U.S. without proper documents, no waiting in line like the rest, and to STEAL JOBS, that's right, STEAL JOBS, from hard working Americans. When any illegal alien or their rabid supporters use this word, I know it's not true and I don't buy it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Ths is a great chart and illustrates the underming of what was supposed to be by our corrupt government. Thanks alot, Bowman!

This is proof that the Bush administration has directed Immigration officials to put immigrants from Mexico that are qualifying for citizenship in the front of the line of all other immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I am concerned, FOREIGN racists are JUST as BAD as NATIVE ones!

Illegal immigration and the belief in those communities in being able to do so in the future hurts economic development of the Third World.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Illegal immigration and the belief in those communities in being able to do so in the future hurts economic development of the Third World.
    This is an extremely critical, but often ignored aspect of the immigration debate. What the US is doing on this front is very detrimental to the future of the Third World. We shouldn't be robbing other nations of one of their greatest resources. There is nothing "humanitarian" about it in the long term. I'm glad you mentioned this.

Actually the "racist" statement is used only to make themselves look better, but when you ask them, what race is the illegal alien? What does an illegal alien look like? Then they stumble because then they have to put a face on it. Where our argument is about the law.

I ask what flags did you see flying in our streets when they marched? Was it Irish, German, Chinese, Iranian, Ukranian, Canadian, etc. flags? It is those who fly a flag they have allegiance to ,that is not the US, that bring attention to themselves. We've never brought attention to a race but to the law or to a position of a border location. It doesn't matter who crosses the borders illegally, its all about the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexicos middle class is fast growing in numbers .

Americas middle class is falling at an escalated rate .

All un-direables are sent here . Mexico doesn't want them there using up their resources .

Point out to them the racist caste sytem im mexico-within the past 10 years the Mexican Senate was 90+ white skinned mexicans-turn on mexican soap opera on spanish channel on cable and turn down the sound-the only dark skinned mexicans you see are maids and servants -They want thier masses uneducated and are happy to rid themselves of a large population of it's poor.Our elites are doing illegals a disservice by not forcing mexico to stop exporting its poor and use oil money to educate,social programs,etc for its poor.Some mexican hospitals demand cash or credit card before treatment.The richest man in the would is not Bill Gates,it is Carlos Slim who has 59 BILLION+ -look up all the assets he has on the internet.200 countries in the world are poorer than mexico and these people wait in line of all colors to come to United States.If we deported a million mexicans back home today for example ,they could use their skills to do whatever business they were doing here in mexico with mexican government sponsered help.They should return and march in mexico and south american countries and demand the rights they demanded here.The same arguements about labor shortage etc were made to keep slavery,sharecropping,prevent child labor laws,women in the work place.Go on the internet and read old transcripts of debates to have 40 hour work weeks,stop manufactors from working 12 years old children 14 hours a day-they were the same as chamber of commerce use today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12