Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

620 of 621 precincts reporting: 100%

Cannon, Chris 40%

Chaffetz, Jason 60%

Articles in the following thread, including a mention how much of the opposition to Cannon was based on his support of comprehensive reform (i.e., amnesty):

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-120719.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    620 of 621 precincts reporting: 100%

Cannon, [RINO ] Chris 40%

Chaffetz, [Man of integrity..! ] Jason 60%

Articles in the following thread, including a mention how much of the opposition to Cannon was based on his support of comprehensive reform (i.e., AMNESTY):

www.alipac.us/ftopict-120719.html
    Excellent.. !!

Thanks SO much for your input Populist..!

Yeee.. Haaa..!!

Hip Hip, Hooray..!

Hip Hip, Hooray..!

The wicked WITCH is DEAD..!!
    :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Slowly the tide is turning. This is the best I've felt in a while. It only took 8 years to get rid of this dirtbag, but better late then never. Craig will be gone after this year too.

Keep kicking these corrupt politicians out!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cannon outspent Chaffetz by nearly 7-to-1, and had endorsements from President Bush
    That's the kiss of death to any candidate's chances of getting elected.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great news!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is great news!
    I was told CNN/Lou Dobbs contacted Jason today, possibly for the show tomorrow..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]Yes, Jason was on Lou’s Radio program yesterday..!

..and listening to Bob Lonsberry this morning, he's on a rant AGAINST Cannon..

[color=blue]“..since all Cannon has done since he was OUSTED, [i]is to whine and act like a baby..!â€

I just recieved this in an email, for those of you that would like to hear what's going on with him & up there. He's not even been elected into office YET, and he's already working..!

Jason will be Live from the Arctic (Anwr)

Wednesday July 16
    8am MT [7am PT/10am ET]
    AM 570 KNRS

[Streaming Link on the initial post.. ]

Jason Chaffetz will be on the Bob Lonsberry show to talk about his experience in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123