Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Raleigh Protest scheduled for 4/14/06

I understand that the illegals (mod edit) are going to protest in Downtown Raleigh this Friday, yesterday they had similar protests in Charlotte, and Siler City.

I know that the City of Raleigh Police Department knows about it and will be providing a presence.

Will there be any anti-illegal protesters going ???

Anybody from ALIPAC ?? I understand William went to one in Charlotte not to long ago.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Where are you getting this information from? Is there a web link??

I don't have a weblink, just a friend that is a high-ranking officer in the City of Raleigh Police Dept. that told me that they were told to be ready for a demonstration in downtown Raleigh this Friday.

I did not probe him for any further information.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Let me butt in here.

Yes, William went to Charlotte-- BY himself as an observer. He didn't organize a counter protest for two reasons:

1) counter protesters are in danger! Think about it-- if you have 100 people (and I doubt if you could scare up that many) and they have five thousand people, who do you think is going to come out on the short end of the stick if there is a clash between the two groups?

2) he doesn't have time to organize a protest. William is only one person, believe it or not.

Therefore, if you would like to organize a counter protest against the illegals in Raleigh, why don't you do so? Keep in mind that those illegal aliens have organizers who are paid by your tax dollars, bussed to the site at your expense and you are probably even buying whatever flags they are waving or defacing. Chances are, some of them are even getting PAID to jump up on the podium and speak.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, JuniusJnr. Don't get all RILED up..

I just stated that I heard of a protest that might happen in Raleigh this Friday, and was inquiring if the other people on this board were planning to go.

Now I did word it like this "Will there be any anti-illegal protesters going ???"

I admit I was a little hasty in the way I worded it....so let me rephrase by asking:

Will there be any anti-illegal "people" going to the protest on Friday ??

Not to yell and scream or burn Mexican flags or anything like that, but to observe and take pictures of the illegal mexicans that shouldn't have any rights in this country to begin with, much less protest about anything.

I plan to go on Friday to take some pictures. I don't think I'll be bringing any flags or signs.

Since the protest is still just a rumor, I mainly want to see if anything does happen this "Good Friday".

US4US,

I did several web searches yesterday and couldn't find anything on this protest. If you find anything else please post it.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, JuniusJnr. Don't get all RILED up..
    Sorry US4US. I guess my response was a little riled up.
    I took it as criticism against ALIPAC.
    And I apologize profusely.

I wish I were in NC so I could see what is happening. In another month I will be. If anything happens then, I will make every effort to go see for myself. I'm hoping they will have passed HR 4437 (even with the felony clauses changed to lesser crimes) before I ever leave this illegal alien infested border city.

I'm still writing those cards and letters and making those calls to people who will be voting soon. I can't drive ten hours one way to see my senators in this state but I know where the Congressman's office is and I've called there twice already today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No problem.. we are all in this together, no matter where we may happen to live in this great country.

It's a shame no matter who we vote in to lead us in this country, that they end up fighting the will of the american people, in the search to increase their bank account.

Well.. today was a flop.. I drove around downtown Raleigh earlier today, and watched News 14 (http://www.news14.com/) and never heard or saw anything.

The only mexicans I saw were wearing hard hats and digging holes around the the soon to be NEW Fayetteville Street Mall...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast