Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope Johnny Sutton is found guilty of corruption big time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I hope Johnny Sutton is found guilty of corruption big time.
    I would love to see that little worm in stripes.

Does this mean the House has enough signatures for an official investigation?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Finally...way overdue!~
    D.W.

THIS IS COOL. I HAVE A FEELING THEY WILL BE RELEASED. THEY SHOULD GET TRIPLE RETROACTIVE PAY. AND THEN THEY SHOULD SUE ON TOP OF THAT.

OH WHAT A CELEBRATION DAY IT WILL BE WHEN THEY GET OUT.

WAS TAXPAYER MONEY USED TO PAY THAT DRUG DEALER? NEXT TIME HE GETS BUSTED THEY SHOULD THROW HIM IN JAIL AND MAKE HIM WORK OFF THE MONEY HE RECEIVED. LIKE DIGGING DITCHES OR MAKING LICENSE PLATES OR SOMETHING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Great News! I hope they will be free ASAP!!!
    ...and the true criminals are put in prison!!

Dana Rohrabacher...ANOTHER HERO!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

HOW ARE THE FAMILIES OF THESE MEN MAKING IT FINANCIALLY WITH THEM BEING IN JAIL. DO THEY HAVE JOBS? I HAVENT HEARD MUCH ABOUT THAT. DOES ANYONE KNOW?

I had heard that one family had to take out another mortgage, or borrow or something of that nature to help pay on their newly purchased house. I remember something about an interview with his parents...

It is essential that we eliminate foreign influence in our legal processes and government. I hope that every detail is made public and it is contrasted with the Mexican declaration that prevents foreign influence.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am so glad to hear this. I am hoping that Johnny Sutton will go the way that Nifong has.

I believe we also have something to celebrate when we have people in Congress like Rohrabacher and all like minds there.

We all need to make sure we are letting the Attorney Generals office know we are waiting to see these men released and exonerated.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth, do you have a contact # or e-mail for the Atty General?

I'm going to do some calling and e-mailing tonite.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I had heard that one family had to take out another mortgage, or borrow or something of that nature to help pay on their newly purchased house. I remember something about an interview with his parents...

It is essential that we eliminate foreign influence in our legal processes and government. I hope that every detail is made public and it is contrasted with the Mexican declaration that prevents foreign influence.
    apparently from what i heard the person taking out the mortgage was the father in law, joe loya and hes already 65. he had to take out a second mortgage for thirty years.

PHXNEWS.com has an interview about this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast