Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finally some good news! Free the innocent border agents.
    It is way past time for Johnny Sutton to face up to charges of corruption and to be thrown into prison. Maybe Gonzales can be his cellmate.

Banned
    This I is finally a start. I hope it ends with Johnny Sutton disgraced and in handcuffs.
    I'd like to see the entire Bush administration dragged off in handcuffs, but I'll settle for Sutton!

This is wonderful, I sure hope what ever is going on down there at the border is finally exposed, wouldn't that be wonderful. I have a feeling alot of people are involved in our borders not getting closed and BPA being prositcuted, as they say follow the money and NAU are the to reasons.

Say ours prayers these two agents are freed!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html

BY PHONE:

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000

Office of the Attorney General - 202-353-1555

Here you all go, let's bombard them with emails and calls like we did with the Senate.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I had heard that one family had to take out another mortgage, or borrow or something of that nature to help pay on their newly purchased house. I remember something about an interview with his parents...

It is essential that we eliminate foreign influence in our legal processes and government. I hope that every detail is made public and it is contrasted with the Mexican declaration that prevents foreign influence.
    apparently from what i heard the person taking out the mortgage was the father in law, joe loya and hes already 65. he had to take out a second mortgage for thirty years.

PHXNEWS.com has an interview about this
    Thats messed up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123