Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Babies having Babies...I'm SICK OF IT!!![/img]
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Are you tired of educating Mexico's children? the ones they should be educating! It's time for the wealthy there to open their wallets and do the job Americans are doing!!

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Read how much "Free Education" is Appreciated!

MW,
    In other words, mkf made a "proofreading error" while mine was a spelling mistake? Come on; this is kid stuff! And, in that vein, since I was brought up to thank people when they corrected my English grammar, spelling, etc. (which was expected, and done routinely without threat of lawsuits), I will take an unprecedented "leap of faith" here and thank you for pointing that out.

t2s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Texas2step wrote:

And, would you please change the spelling of the word "APPRECIATED" in your heading from "apprciated"? I have never seen so many misspelled English words as I do on this site since I taught the second and third grades in Chile, and those were eight and nine year old children whose first language was Spanish!
    Perhaps mkfarnam would appreciate it if you would correct your spelling of the word condemning.

[quote:1e4c4qqj]Before we begin condemming others for the decline of education in our country, perhaps we need first to look to ourselves!
    C-O-N-D-E-M-N-I-N-G, not condemming!

Before we start condemning others on their spelling, perhaps you should make sure your own spelling skills are up to par. Good idea, don't you think, Texas2step?

Actually, mk did not misspell the word you identified, it was a typo.[/quote:1e4c4qqj]

Well now aren't we getting petty, was it a problem understanding it!! Its time to pull together and support each other, we all mispell words especially when we are in a hurry, be tolerant! not petty!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

Read how much "Free Education" is appreciated!

SOS,

I believe your last two points were the same ones I tried to make in my final two posts, had anyone bothered to read them through.

Every minute we waste on this subject is a victory for our opposition.

And so are the spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors we make in English on an English-language site, when the entire English- language media in this country is firmly in the amnesty camp. Where I live, there are now as many television statiions broadcast in Spanish as in English, and this is in northeast Texas. So, the sources where people have access to information in English are being diminished rapidly. Thus, it is doubly important that information posted here be as accurate in all regards as possible, as public sources of information in our own language are increasingly being censured and/or cut off.

t2s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Well now aren't we getting petty, was it a problem understanding it!! Its time to pull together and support each other, we all mispell words especially when we are in a hurry, be tolerant! not petty!
    Exactly, I was just pointing out to Texas2step that people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It was wrong of Texas2step to attack mk on the basis of a simple typo. mk has been a valuable part of ALIPAC for some time and didn't deserve to be corrected for a spelling error (typo), nor did the rest of us at ALIPAC deserve to be told we spell worse than a third grade English class.

Texas2step wrote:

MW,
    In other words, mkf made a "proofreading error" while mine was a spelling mistake? Come on; this is kid stuff! And, in that vein, since I was brought up to thank people when they corrected my English grammar, spelling, etc. (which was expected, and done routinely without threat of lawsuits), I will take an unprecedented "leap of faith" here and thank you for pointing that out.
    Around here, we don't typically concern ourselves with occasionally mispelled words or typographical errors - there are more important things to worry about. This is my last word on this issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Read how much "Free Education" is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    SOS,

I believe your last two points were the same ones I tried to make in my final two posts, had anyone bothered to read them through.

And so are the spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors we make in English on an English-language site, when the entire English- language media in this country is firmly in the amnesty camp. Where I live, there are now as many television statiions broadcast in Spanish as in English, and this is in northeast Texas. So, the sources where people have access to information in English are being diminished rapidly. Thus, it is doubly important that information posted here be as accurate in all regards as possible, as public sources of information in our own language are increasingly being censured and/or cut off.

t2s
    In that case look at your own spelling and fix it now. The word station is spelled wrong. I'm bored with you. By
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Read how much "Free Education" is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    SOS,

And so are the spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors we make in English on an English-language site, when the entire English- language media in this country is firmly in the amnesty camp. Where I live, there are now as many television statiions broadcast in Spanish as in English, and this is in northeast Texas. So, the sources where people have access to information in English are being diminished rapidly. Thus, it is doubly important that information posted here be as accurate in all regards as possible, as public sources of information in our own language
    are increasingly being censured and/or cut off.
    t2s

Texas2step,
    Its great you are so perfect, I'm happy for you, but on this board not everyone is so highly educated, and is prone to mistakes every now and then. I really doubt people are checking in here to see is we are any good at spelling.
    I am glad you are here and willing to fight for our country, but please don't be critical of people.
    We are trying to give people the confidence to stand up and fight this. We all don't have the same amount of education and don't need it to be a patriot and take a part in this fight. We will not accomplish anything by hurting peoples feeling or making them feel like they are not smart enough to be here, of course you could not do that with MK she has been a value to this cite and is intelligent.
    But it might hurt someone else if you are critical of their communication skills.
    We do not oppose debate, but criticism of ones skills is uncalled for!
    Please let it go and be tolorant and encourge people to get involved and help them to feel comfortable about helping all of us. UNITED WE STAND regardless of social status or education we are AMERICANS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123