Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ready or Not! Here we come!

So the US Chamber of Commerce has paid off enough politicians in the US Senate to get their Guest Worker Amnesty bill out of committee. And the Open Borders Lobby has mustered 75,000 illegal aliens in the streets of Chicago. NationsBank has hired the director of La Raza to their board of directors.

That's OK because here we come with over 100 million angry Americans to take our country back!

Friends, it is time for ALIPAC to focus on and do what we have set out to do for 2006.

We are setting up our matrix for campaigns so we can begin to circulate our surveys, endorse, and contribute to candidates that will stand with the American public.

We plan to make our first round of endorsements and contributions in April.

Any politician that is currently openly supporting Guest Worker or that votes for Guest Worker goes on our blacklist.

We are going to do what every politician fears most. We are going to alert the public through our endorsements to their deeds. We are going to send in money and volunteers to reinforce their opposition when the opposition has a correct stance on this issue.

We will need an online volunteer in each state we can get one.

The full plan will be revealed to all of you shortly.

Everyone ready for ALIPAC to do what ALIPAC has been designed to do?

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds Great!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I'm here and ready!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

GREAT IDEA! COUNT ME IN FOR COLORADO. I'M YOUR VOLUNTEER!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Reporting for duty from New York.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

VOTE OUT ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE PRO-ILLEGAL AND FOR THE GUEST WORKER PROGRAM

I'm ready! Florida
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks gang,

For those of you that are new and don't know me very well yet, I'm asking you to put some trust and effort into our plans here.

The plans that are going into action now have been in the works for over a year now. There are many things that I will try to explain as we go along, but for speed purposes I'm asking for your support and trust as we establish our focus on the plan.

W

William:

I'm new to the group but I'm with you 100% on this. I'll do what I can to help.

Let's get some results!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I don't have much experience on this, but you can count me in.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm in!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast