Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Snarrllll......this Oregonian is postured for a fight!!!

Ready to make some wimpy, spineless politicians sweat. Think they all can ignore my letters and faxes and calls? THINK NOT!!!!

When I go out I will take my kids with me and use that as a reminder that Oregonians have a responsibility to their own children/grandchildren.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    I didn't get your point, especially

"a move to fully boycott and entire party leaves you all but without a vote"

???

I will indeed vote on election day. We have been through something similar and to make a long story short unless you are willing to withdraw your support on election day all the hype means nothing and you will never be taken seriously. Also payback at the polls is a strong motivator.

As with any plan some will agree and some will disgaree, but not many have to agree with this plan for the R's to lose the House. Let's take a look at the 2002 midterm elections. It was a lot of close wins for the republicans decided by only 1.5% of the electorate. In 2000 the dems employed a poor re-districting strategy making safe seats safer, while the republicans gambled a bit. The R re-districting strategy was go for close wins predicated on large base turnout voting R and that is what happened. A small group (of only 2%) can be decisive in a closely divided electorate.

Anyway, I am already in that camp for election day 2006. And it is indeed a fair position because I am saying up front that.
    Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Right now the republican party is trying to be the pro-illegal alien party AND the anti-illegal alien party. Like I said before, I didn't get duped in 2004 and I won't get duped in 2006.

How do we sign up and what do you need/want from volunteers?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

If there are not any Republicrats or Demoblicans left to represent the American people instead of illegal aliens and elites and big corporate yahoos, then let's have some third parties who will help!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I am in Ohfly and I can tackle Alabama!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I am in for West TX and, over the summer for NC. I may even be able to get a couple flyers posted in NY and CA before election time.

As for voting out all Republicans, I will NEVER turn my back on Tom Tancredo under any circumstances. Few have worked as hard for this cause as he has and in my book, that counts. There are others who have put up a good fight, too. If it weren't for those few, none of the bills they are arguing over would be in play and we'd have had a guest worker plan in place long before now. Sensenbrenner? I don't know his party affiliation but I know I won't betray him because I can't see that he has betrayed us. Some say Ron Paul is wearing a white hat.

I already pretty much know who I am voting for in the races I can vote on. It doesn't have anything to do with parties but with individuals. None of the people I deem worthy happen to be Republicans but if one of them were, I'd still vote for them.

Personally, I never again want to see a house or a senate dominated by either one of the major parties. I'd rather vote in run offs than let these reprobates from the two major parties keep running the show. They have proven many times over that they aren't capable of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJr
    As for voting out all Republicans, I will NEVER turn my back on Tom Tancredo
    You said it, JJ. Whatever I can ever do to help him, I will do it. He is an American Hero.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As for voting out all Republicans, I will NEVER turn my back on Tom Tancredo
    Amen to that, JJ.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

dxd
    JuniusJnr
    LegalUScitizen
    DcSA

Hello Everybody,
    I hear you, but let me say thet right now we are giving every republican notice that they must stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law or else some people will vote against the R party at large on election day.

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

That means they must do what the can. For example there has been NO vote in the Senate Judiciary committee and right now Senator Sessions is being asked to use rule 3 to delay that vote for 1 week. If he don't then he is not really with us. Senator Frist is being asked to bring an enforcement only bill to the floor using tree and cloture(filling the amnedment tree). And if any guest worker amnesty does make it to the floor, Senator Sessions and others are being asked to filibuster. But if guest worker amnesty passes the senate it goes to conference, we have more moves to play and if it survives conference to goes to the full house and senate, we have moves to play there. So you can see there is a lot that can to be done to stop it and those who claim to be on our side are expected to employ every legal, political, and procedural tool available and if they don't....if they are "selling-out" it will be pointed out with verifiable evidence

The first "meaningful" play is when the senate juduciary committee takes a vote. Will Senator Sessions call for the 1 week delay? We will see.

In closing I would like to say that my loyalty is with the Constitution, America, the rule of law, our great republic and the American way of life.
    That of course trumps party and/or any given elected official.

Just wondering? Were any of you and/or your associates at the RNC convention in Manhattan in 2004 when this issue was "supposed" to be addressed? If you were you will know exactly what I am referring to.

I agree about not turning your back. I would not turn my back on any republican because I remember that coined phrase.
    A republican will stab you in the back(figuratively), a democrat will stab you in the chest. (figuratively)

dxd, all I can say is that I hear what you are saying but I disagree. In my area, I won't be voting for any incumbent because none of the people I can vote for deserve their jobs. I figure I have about 30 days to decide on the people who are running and then about 90 more to figure out how to get write in candidates on the list if none of the ones we have are appropriate. However, with 51% of this county being comprised of illegal aliens, according to a UTEP study, I don't have much hope for getting rid of my congressman.

( http://voidnow.org )

My current congressman is a democrat. He is for securing the borders but he is also for handing life to illegals on a silver platter. There is no republican running against him but there is a Libertarian who also seems to refuse to see that guest worker status for 20 million illegals is a huge mistake. There I have a dilemma. If I were going to live in this state for any length of time, I'd run for that job myself but if I am even still here when the next term comes to a close, it will be a major blow to me because I hate everthing about this illegal-alien infested city.

The senate seat up for bids is currently held by a Republican. A member of this group is running against her as an independent and I will back him in every possible way I can.

Our governor is a Republican. He all of a sudden realizes there is a border now that more than half of the legal citizens left in this state are up in arms over the violence that takes place on this border but has been totally ignored for years. He has opposition and I will vote against him UNLESS both of those opposers come out and say they want amnesty for illegal aliens in some form. There again, I may need to work on getting a write-in candidate in place so that I can look at myself in the mirror after election day and know I didn't take any part in putting someone in office who hates his/her own people.

I know that many congressional elections are single candidate races. I have been screaming from the rooftops over that for the past three elections. I know that the news claims that others, with opposition that is not Republican or Democrat, are single candidate races. People have to pay attention to what is going on! Some of the independent candidates are just crackpots with nothing to offer and some are outright criminals! But some are true-blue Americans stepping up to do a job that needs doing and they deserve to be elected. It is up to the voters to explore their options and make the best possible choice they can make out of what they are offered.

As I stated, I NEVER want to see a legislative body of this government top heavy with any single party again. That has proven to be utter disaster and has brought us as close to dictatorship as we have ever been in my lifetime. If I had my way, political parties would be eliminated entirely, right along with that crooked electoral college that buys the presidential race for the worst possible candidates every four years.

Sorry, I just feel like you are advocating that everyone vote for a democrat instead of a republican with your message and I don't believe that is the way it should be.

I'm glad you understand why I, and others, will never turn our backs on Tom Tancredo. He has never turned his back on the people of this country and he has struggled against some pretty tough odds to make sure that everyone he can reach knows why we have got to stop this mad rush across the border and not reward the illegal aliens who will only be a magnet for more.

I'm going to let your comment about the knife in the back slide in hopes that you aren't including Tom Tancredo in that scenario. I will say I raised an eyebrow when I read it. To me, that is as bad as if you said the same thing about somebody like Pinestrawguys, or William Gheen, or LegalUSCitizen, or Frosty Wooldridge -- or me. We fight hard and our eyes are on the prize for Americans, not personal gain, when we are victorious.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast