Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The real issue

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The real issue

I was watching CNN Headline News yesterday morning and a CNN Poll popped up. The Poll said that the most important issue for Americans was the Economy and the least important issue was Immigration with Education, the Iraq war, Unemployment and Healthcare somewhere in the middle. I was speaking to my friend Dave the other day and he said, *All of that immigration crap does not concern me what concerns me is the war and the Economy.*
    Well everyone has their own primary issues and thats fine but let me give you the real story.

*Illegal Aliens cost taxpayers 328 Billion dollars per year, thats a fact. They are also responsible for many kids getting a lousy education because schools can't afford the extra bilingual teachers. They are also responsible for crippling our healthcare system and causing hospitals to close their doors and regardless of what you hear, they are taking jobs from Americans.*
    When the INS raided the plant in Mississippi last week and arrested 700 illegals there were lines of American workers on unemployment standing there for a chance at a job that the illegals had taken away from them thanking the INS for giving them a chance to go back to work.
    *So the real story that you will never hear on the Liberal Network News is that Illegals have killed more than 1000 Americans this year. They have been responsible for 1000s of cases of rape and molestation against our children and they are destroying the culture of America.*
    *The real story is that immigration should be the most important issue facing Americans because if we solve that the rest of the issues other than the war will resolve themselves.*
    If you dont agree, let me here your comments of why I'm wrong but if you disagree I want proof.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

AE

It is crazy when they try to make that statement about illegal immigration not being important to Americans.

Almost everyone I have spoken with, has said that it is THE most important issue, and most everything else, education, unemployment, health care and skyrocketing housing, all hinge on it too.

We have three, one grown with a child, one in high school one in grade school, and I have seen firsthand, how the schools have been terribly affected by the issue of illegal immigration.

We are fortunate in Oregon to actually have some of the lower prices for homes and rentals on the west coast, but, if you compare incomes to that, then the perspective of what we can actually afford with those incomes, then it does not seem so good. If illegals were taken out of the job market here and out of the housing market, we would see a jump in incomes and also more affordable housing for families, who, as ourselves, are living in what is considered sub-standard living conditions (i.e..too small, physical condition of rental).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Your preaching to the choir here. You won't find many here who would not say IA's are the biggest problem facing us today. Almost all the issues we have (with the exception of the war) are hinging on IA's and their presence here. Its really too bad that people don't see this yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Your preaching to the choir here. You won't find many here who would not say IA's are the biggest problem facing us today. Almost all the issues we have (with the exception of the war) are hinging on IA's and their presence here. Its really too bad that people don't see this yet.
    I know we are all of one mind here but I just wanted to remind people that they need to get the word out as everyone does not see the truth.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

CNN

Commie News Network = CNN

They lie, they lie a lot, they lie for the Democrats, Ted Turner, wife,,,?
    the commie anti war loon Jane Fonda, thats all you need to know, use
    the off button.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I know we are all of one mind here but I just wanted to remind people that they need to get the word out as everyone does not see the truth.
    Agreed. Arming ourselves with facts and knowledge is our best defense. Then passing it on to those not in the know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: CNN

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS
    Commie News Network = CNN

They lie, they lie a lot, they lie for the Democrats, Ted Turner, wife,,,?
    the commie anti war loon Jane Fonda, thats all you need to know, use
    the off button.
    They all lie but the message is still the same and from asking questions I can tell you personally that the economy is 1st on peoples minds and immigration is last, so I have to agree with their poll. The message I put here is get the word out, we do not have a presidential candidate because we did not get the word out.

Re: The real issue

*The real story is that immigration should be the most important issue facing Americans because if we solve that the rest of the issues other than the war will resolve themselves.*
    The war is tied to illegal immigration also, if we had been enforcing our immigration laws all along we never would have had the war in the first place, since those terrorists would not have been in the USA, hijacked those planes, and killed 3000 Americans.

Re: The real issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The war is tied to illegal immigration also, if we had been enforcing our immigration laws all along we never would have had the war in the first place, since those terrorists would not have been in the USA, hijacked those planes, and killed 3000 Americans.
    Agreed.

Immigration IS the MOST important issue because if we DON'T STEM the TIDE of newcomers, LEGAL as well as illegal, DEPORT the illegals and REQUIRE the immigrants to LEARN ENGLISH and ASSIMILATE (and deport THEM TOO if they REFUSE), we WON'T have a country LEFT ANYMORE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast