Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real issue

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are still many Americans who are oblivious to the problems of illegal immigration. I agree the media has ignored a lot of things. There are people who have no idea who Ramos and Compean are. They are also unaware of the needless death of Jamiel Shaw, The Bologna family and many others.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

SCREW the MEDIA!!! The ONLY way the American people are going to LEARN the REAL truth about Ramos and Compean, ILLEGAL immigration, Jamiel Shaw, Jr., Mr. Bologna and sons, Ruben Morfin, and OTHER INNOCENT American and legal resident VICTIMS of ILLEGAL alien MURDERERS, and LOTS MORE such vital issues is if INFORMED, COMPASSIONATE, and COURAGEOUS AMERICANS and LEGAL residents SPREAD the WORD!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    SCREW the MEDIA!!! The ONLY way the American people are going to LEARN the REAL truth about Ramos and Compean, ILLEGAL immigration, Jamiel Shaw, Jr., Mr. Bologna and sons, Ruben Morfin, and OTHER INNOCENT American and legal resident VICTIMS of ILLEGAL alien MURDERERS, and LOTS MORE such vital issues is if INFORMED, COMPASSIONATE, and COURAGEOUS AMERICANS and LEGAL residents SPREAD the WORD!
    AMEN!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

No, I don't think the economy is first on people's minds. If it is, we need to make them understand how illegal immigration is directly tied into the economy as in wages and available work.

There is a bit of a problem labelling the media's support of illegal immigration as a democrat problem. One has to completely ignore the fact amnesty was one of the first stated goals of this President and he has worked tirelessly to keep the border open and make sure nothing is done to impede the flow, and other than the latest raids, no enforcement of interior laws.

I have not forgotten labelled those opposing illegal immigration bigots.

In my opinion, that includes this fence -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that illegal immigration has been the cause of most of the problems in our country. I really do. You can tie it into just about every problem that the U.S. has.

What I think has happened is that the crack down has eased the problem SOMEWHAT, not totally by any means, but that this has led some people who do not realize that the line can be drawn from illegal immigration to other problems that the situation is not as critical as it was anymore.

Those of us who have studied it to the degree which we have, know better than that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12