Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then, 10 min later the owner calls me back, and he is being nice now. Apologizing and then tried to explain to me that he cannot find American workers, AND that Mexicans work harder, and better then American workers.
    Then the SOB shouldn't be in business! I get so tired of these wanna be plantation owners making a living off of their slaves......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

...And they wonder why people don't like them on even a social level...

Unforutnately, there is a problem here. And I am saying this not with the intention of scaring you, but you have to really understand what kind of people illegal aliens from Mexico are.

They are uneducated, full of a sense of entitlement, full of nationalist facist pride, have no fear of reprecussions, are emboldened by a leader that isn't even theirs to do as they please. So what this creates is an army of mindless zealot, who fear no reprecussions for their behavior. It is best that you take precautions to guard for your safety-this is your responsibility ultimately. Illegal aliens from Mexico are violent and driven by hate, this is simply the truth they behave violently and out of lust for greed and gain.

What I would say to do is (take it or leave it, some or none)Strictly for entertainment purposes only:

1. Take digital pictures of the people working there. You should have a record of how they look. Let's say you just had one of their names and attempted to contact law enforcement about them. Do you think it would be easy to find a Jose Gonzales or a Chuy Romero? No it wouldn't. There is a lack of variety in names in Mexico. Just have a record.

2. After they have left for the day check and see if they leave anything behind, like say a rag or some item, keep it and put it in a plastic bag. This has evidence and DNA on it that can be matched.

3. Put up a webcam and make it obvious you are digitally monitoring them.

4. Call the police for ANY infraction. Familiarize yourself with municipal code and use it to your advantage. Noise complaint, vulgar behavior, lude comments etc, doesn't matter. If they threaten you in any way call the cops. Like say if they pointed at you and made a gun sign with their hand etc. It is only fair that you have a say directly against them. Everytime the police are called, no matter the reason make record of this. Make a digital record online, like say a free blog or something that places the name of the business, pictures of the illegals they hire, and every police call to the work site.

5. Find everyplace that the business is listed on the internet and if you are able to put comments, place the url to your webspace (blog etc.) as a comment to this business.

6. Get a dog, one that barks. Dogs make good alarms. As before get something that they leave behind and keep it for training. Take your dog to them and encourage him to bark. When he barks or growls at them pull back on the leash to increase his determination and be sure to pet and speak to him in a gentle tone while he is braking/growling. This will make the dog feel reinforced with that behavior. You can also use the found pbject to encourage your dog to dislike them.

7. In your yard space let the dog bark and bark and bark while they are next door. Be sure to call animal control constantly as they throw things at your dog, or when they try and give them a poisoned dog biscuit etc. I would be sure to make a few complaints.

8. Depending on your noise regs, get a speaker system and blast patriotic music at them, loudly during the day while they work. Or whatever music you think would irritate them.

9. Place patriotic material around your house. If they come onto your property to remove (as racists like them will try and do) take appropriatte action. Texas has castle law so...

10. If you live in a place that has concelaled carry do so. Also get a shotgun-12 guage. Familiarize yourself with your states defense laws and requirements.

11. Report code violations of the property constantly for anything you can consider or are obliged to do. Place these on your blog.

12. What if you find an unregistered firearm on their property? Like say a gun that was bought at a gun show? In some of their personal effects? You could call the police and mention that you saw one of the illegals place a handgun in a coffee can wrapped in a bandana in the ground. He didn't see you observe him. Describe the gun to the police, like with a detail-say the color of the bandana it was wrapped in and they will arrive and try and substantiate the claim.

13. Make notes and when the property goes up for sale put up flyers on the sign etc that mention how the prpoperty was built with ilegal labor and how they threatened the lives of people around them in the neighborhood. Put flyer on the windows of the property. If it isn't for sale, put the flyers on cars in the neighborhood.

Don't know that was just a brainstorm, you can take my advice as strictly for entertainment purposes only.
    But, take their threat seriously.

X10 cheap on ebay and very easy to install if you need help on the camera install I will be glad to walk you thru it on my dime over the phone
    just PM me or there website, they have specials before you buy sign up for the email specials same stuff always cheaper the the regular site try www.x10.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the responses I will be back I have a budget to do...

cya when I get home... I feel better knowing someone else knows about this.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Check the vehicles license plates to see if they are valid and if the license plates are out of state and the illegals have been in your state more than 30 days then your local police can arrest them for working in your state without changing the plates.

They nabbed a bunch in MT for not having proper license plates. I think one only has 30 days to do so....

OK MAYBE ICE will do something and maybe they will not, and why NOT? However, call up Texas social services with a complaint and 400 children get taken from their parents....LOL!

Ronster I would also jot down the truck license plate numbers. If there are business licenses on the truck make sure you mark them down. Make note of the type of vehicle, the color, and age if you can. If you can take digital pictures of the vehicles I would do that also.

I would also talk to a lawyer about the Association giving out your telephone number. We are in an association and have strict rules about our telephone listings that each resident has. Check your CC&R's to see if they have any privacy rules listed. If so, write a letter to the Association and President of the board with the letter registered and signature required. This way you have proof they received your letter. Give the pertinent information of your conversation and to whom you spoke. At the end of the letter make sure your write:

cc: your lawyers name and firm.

The next time your association takes it upon themselves to give out your or any other residents private information they will think twice and be darn scared of a lawsuit.

I also like the idea of the cameras. I've seen a woman leave her work when seeing her infants manhandled by a nanny. The money would ease your anxiety and give your wife some relief also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be afraid. I would make sure that I placed a call to the police, ICE, the Home Owners Association, and the company of the illegall alien employer to report every single detail of what happened.

What kind of man IS that who hires illegal aliens, and then cuses you out over the phone when you complain? I would hold him responsible for anything that might happen because of his attitude. A bully traitor will do anything to protect his business from anyone who might discover he is using illegal aliens to do is work.

Take lots of pictures without letting the workers see you. Mail copies to ICE and the police, and let the company's boss know that you did. That will make the boss man back off from you, and hiring illegals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did I screw up?

Yes.

Calm down and lay low till this blows over. You're in no position to take such a confrontational stance. Give yourself time to think this through. Pretend to get along. Wait for the opportunity to do something constructive later on.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Did I screw up?

Yes.

Calm down and lay low till this blows over. You're in no position to take such a confrontational stance. Give yourself time to think this through. Pretend to get along. Wait for the opportunity to do something constructive later on.
    Because of my beautiful wife and my beautiful baby that is about to be born I am forced to take this action. It is against who I am, but I love my family and I have to protect them. I am buying a gun for sure.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

I am on the phone w/ ICE right now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast