Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Received A Beg Letter Today From RNC

I have no idea how they got my name/address, but I received a letter from John McCain and the RNC begging for money. They've included a postage paid envelope. I am really tempted to send it back with a note saying, "I am no longer a Republican, due to the lack of border control, immigration enforcement, and the downright betrayal by the Republican party towards American citizens when it comes to pandering to illegal aliens and trying to give them amnesty.:

What say you?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I say you get busy and do it! many of us have already done it..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent mine back with a bill, for expenses for the hit and run damage for the car hit by an illegal.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    you might want to tell them to request money from the Illegal Alien hoard. They are the ones with the jobs that Americans just will not do
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe McCain should hit his wife up for a loan, Or perhaps mexico and juan hernandez can throw a few pesos his way...

Just do it!!!!!..I have also changed my registration to Independant....and I voted Rebublican since 1964
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Maybe McCain should hit his wife up for a loan, Or perhaps mexico and juan hernandez can throw a few pesos his way...
    Didn't he go to Mexico to campaign for votes? I bet he held private fundraisers over there.

I get them all the time.
    From McCain, From the RNC, From the Republican Senatorial committee, From the Illinois Republicans, and even from the local Cook County Republicans.

Do as I do. With the self-stamped return envelope ones, I write in big letters with a heavy black (sometimes Red) marker on the enclosed form.

[size=150][b]“ As Soon As I hear McCain in the open media say "at NO Timeâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

i got two letters back in march from the GOP,
    sent them a reply back saying no way in hell as long as jorge boosh
    is in charge and he keeps the borders open and the border agents in JAIL

Still voting for RON PAUL, as I get really cranky when my decisions in the voting booth are being shoved down my throat.
    The Obama people email me every day about donations, and as a card-carrying Republican, it seems the McCain gang hasn't found me yet, cause I moved.
    My money will go to ALIPAC and a few other causes, but I have no illusion that sending my money to either campaign will make my voice any better heard. The lobbyists are hogging all the free time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast