Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Red sky in San Diego

As I right this there is a major brush fire in rural east San Diego, I am in no danger at this point but the smoke has filled the valley I live in and ash is falling on us, the smoke is so heavy the sun looks red.
    I was watching a news report on this fire and at this point the fire dept. believes it was started by illegals crossing the border.
    People living in this area have left their homes and the red cross has set up a temporary shelter site for them. firefighters are out there working in 100 + degrees costing an unknown amount of money, not to mention putting their lives at risk.
    Many of these firefighters are volunteers who could/should be sitting at home with their family.
    I pray for their safety and hope you will too.
    This is just one more of the costs that open borders bring.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mountaindog........you be careful out there. That is dangerous business. My prayers are with all those firefighters too. They are very courageous and thoughtful people who needs all the prayers they can get.
    You just be careful......remember, material things can always be replaced. Human lives can't. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It is now 8:30 pm here but a few hrs earlier my husband and I drove closer to get a better look as to where it may be. Last I heard 6,000 acres have burned. I do so hope you are safe where you are Mountaindog. At least we aren't having those dry winds like during those fires-from-hell a few yrs ago. Yes, always think of those brave firefighters too. We're having record breaking heat so I can't even imagine how hot it is for them. Let us know how things are as soon as you can Mountaindog.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MountainDog, be very careful. And of course, we'll pray for the safety of the firefighters.

I so hope this wasn't deliberate!!!!

Mountaindog,

Please take care! My prayers are with you, all families in the area, and certainly with the fire crews and their support staff.

I know you are extremely competent, particularly in emergencies, so NO disrespect meant...

Do you have a pick-up-and-go bag? Know what you'll take, God forbid it becomes necessary? Meeting place and contact folk for family?

Can I help in any way? Other than praying?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

What I describe below might be old news to many here, but just in case it isn't...
    About 10 years ago, I worked with a guy from the US FS (Forest Service) who had logged several years as a 'Fire Boss' throughout many parts of the country. Most of his time was spent out here in the west - SE Arizona especially. He told me one day that the setting of fires near the border was a 'bread-and-butter' method that people trying to sneak across - especially smugglers - use to divert attention and possibly provide some covering plume under which they can move relatively undetected too (depending on wind direction and such).

Yes, it's a dangerous situation - dangerous than most people fully realize.
    Hope all 'our people' are safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've often wondered how many terrorists we have just running around starting forest fires in America.

This tune says it all man... One of my favorites of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Wwk-8K ... the%20fixx

3rd verse is the important stuff.

W

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers for our firefighters.
    My posts was to show an untold story of how illegals costs us and place us in danger.
    Years ago I was a Fire Captain up here and have fought many brush fires caused by illegals.
    Please know that I am safe and have taken all the precautions I need to.
    I have my truck loaded with food and water and other things we will need.
    At this point I just heard that the village of Lake Morena is on a standby evacuation notice which means the fire is coming straight at me but I don't think it will get this far.
    Thank you all for your concern.

Stay safe MD. If you have to go offline for a bit, and we hope you don't, keep the toll free number handy so you can let us know when you are to safety.

We've had several people offline for a bit due to Hurricanes and ice storms, but never a fire before.

W

MD,

Thanks for letting us know of your precautions! Please keep in touch as much as is possible given where your priorities MUST be right now.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast