Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And don't put our men and women down. They have an impossible and dangerous job.

Amen, curiouspat. Well said.

My husband and I attended our very first policital rally in San Diego yesterday. We came away with such a good feeling There were two mintuemen in attendence. I talked for about a good hour with one of the gentlemen. We both agreed that the hard work that we're all committed to is for our kids. For it will be them that the illegal aliens will effect the most 20 years from now.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Minutemen

Oh please, bearpaw,

If you ever meet more of them, would you please thank them for me, indicate that I understand how important what they're doing is, and that I would be there if I could. You know about my mom.

They certainly need the support.
    Thanks, Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat,

My husband and I both have asked to become more involoved with the Minutemen in San Diego's border. We're that close, about 20 miles or so. I also spent some time talking to a young gal who helped the brave men put up the barb fence a few weeks ago. Plans are to put more fencing and they need help. The genetlemen who I was talking to Saul Lisauskas has a website at NCRC4GOP.ORG if you'd like to write to Saul. We also spent sometime talking with a women who photograph's border activities. She only photographs in black & white. Several pictures were on display and one picture that caught my eye was of a house far off in the distance of the desert. She explained that the house was a large drug house with about 6-7 roads leading up to the house. She's watched men loading box after box into large trucks. Needless to say we met some wonderful people commited to what they're do for our country. I'm sorry, but I don't about your mom. Would you please share in a private email.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

How can you make an "honest living" when you are an illegal? Besides, if you really feel this way, then donate your income to the weak and stop asking the honest tax payers to foot the bill without consent.

What kind of mother drags her children through a dangerous journey through the desert? Stupid, irresponsible mothers that should "redirect" their energy into changing THEIR country to benefit them.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Why is it only ok for some people to try to make a better living than what they already have?

Why do so many people get themselves stuck into thinking that successful people should feel guilty for their accomplishments and turn around and help everyone else along at great risk of losing everything?

What a lame way to get ahead in life. Guilt people into giving you something you did not earn. There's no integrity in that.

Oh, and if you really have a point to make, try avoiding fictional graphic images of guns being pointed at mothers carrying children. No one will take you seriously because you obviously seem to be quite ignorant of the situation on both a large and small scale.

Maybe it's time for a little more reading and soul searching.

Oh man, Brian....I'm still freaking laughing and that.

But that "Green Acres" song is playing in my head.

Green Acres is the place for me.
    Farm living is the life for me.
    Land spreading out so far and wide,
    keep Manhatten and give me the countryside....
    New York is where I'd rather stay,
    I get allergic smelling hay...
    I just adore a penthouse view.
    Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.
    ...The stores.
    ...Fresh air.
    ...Times Square

You are my wife.
    Good bye, city life.
    Green Acres we are there.

Now for those that have a strage urge. Oder the video now!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058808/combined

Bad,

You are so right. If we bent for every "poor me" in the world, what a mess we would be. You know, you just have to turn it off. There is nothing you can do for people that don't help themselves. They need to go home and deal with their government problems. Just like we are dealing with ours.

TX Cowgirl,

I'll tell you what kind. One that got left in Mexico by hubby that is out at the topless bar, drinking up all the income and drivnig home drunk. It those foolish women knew what those men do, when they get over here, they wouldn't let them come to America. The prostitutes hang around those bars too. Nothing you would want your husband doing.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Guess I'm too late for the party but I did manage to bring a pitchfork. I left the torch at home since my mother doesn't like me playing with fire and today is mothers day.

Hey Brian, do you mind if I snag a copy of your pitchfork guy there??
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Guess I'm too late for the party but I did manage to bring a pitchfork. I left the torch at home since my mother doesn't like me playing with fire and today is mothers day.

Hey Brian, do you mind if I snag a copy of your pitchfork guy there??
    Not at all since I snagged it from someone else.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian, to bad you are not a mother, else I would have to give you the biggest boquet of red roses for being the number one mom today! You rock, that was just to cute However, like Dixie, I will be singing that dam song all night long!
    ADVOCATE4dWEAK, I don't know if you are Mexican, American, legal or illegal, but I do know you are probably just one of those bleeding heart liberals just wanting to sell out our country because for god knows what reason you happen to think it is being politically correct! We have every right to expect the laws of our country to be enforced, we have as much right to maintain our country's soverignty as other countries do. Our patriots such as the minutemen, have the right to go down to the border of "their" country and help secure that border if our government won't do the job! You do know that line don't you? The one about the illegals just do the jobs that Americans won't do, that line. Well it could be said of the minutemen that they are just doing the job that our government won't do right?
    As for the poor mexican mother, I know of not one that has had a gun pulled on her so just get of that missy, I say missy because that is the feeling I get of you here in your post. As for as blaming the jobs for hiring them and bringing them here, do these poor mexicans not have any brains? They have to take self-responsibility for bringing their own self over here they are not the complete innocent here. Why don't they take the responsibility of cleaning up their own government by marching in their own streets demanding their civil rights from their own durn country not mine and my fellow Americans here trying to hold on dearly to what we know is America. Give your own little piece of America away if you want take 20 or 30 of them to live with you in your house, as for the rest of us, get your foot off of it, it don't belong to you to give!
    If you have any compassion to give, give it to your fellow Americans that have died keeping this country free, that means SOVERIGN to you. You evidently feel a need to SAVE someone, why don't you join the peace corps or something, go to their country and make it better for them rather then trying to bring them all here for the rest of us to take care of.That is all I have to say on the subject with you, you didn't make nothing off this old injun today!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast