Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

relax people put down the pitchforks and torches

I got an idea But it doesnt involve picking on/ or belittle ling others of different race I.E. mExicans....here it is for all those still reading... How about redirecting that hatred and energy away from the illegal Mexicans and focusing it more on the Employers that seek out these horrible dreadfull illegal employees ??? just a thought for the masses out there sitting by the border with other local slack jawed yokels pointing their GUNS at single mothers with kids on theIR back and sweat on their face trying to make a better living on this GOD GIVEN EARTH. simply doing things other people hold to lower standards for an honest living.

Re: relax people put down the pitchforks and torches

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    I got an idea But it doesnt involve picking on/ or belittle ling others of different race I.E. mExicans....here it is for all those still reading... How about redirecting that hatred and energy away from the illegal Mexicans and focusing it more on the Employers that seek out these horrible dreadfull illegal employees ??? just a thought for the masses out there sitting by the border with other local slack jawed yokels pointing their GUNS at single mothers with kids on theIR back and sweat on their face trying to make a better living on this GOD GIVEN EARTH. simply doing things other people hold to lower standards for an honest living.
    Trolling trolling over the mountain green! Oh .. what a happy day!

Are you daring to call the MinuteMen "local slack jawed yokels?"

Well, pardner, I wouldn't do that 'round these here parts if I were you! Might get you in an heap of trouble.

And the MinuteMen don't point guns at "single mothers with kids on their backs" or anyone else crossing the border illegally.

You've got your facts all wrong.

Can I use my pitch fork just one time before you make me put it down? I really want to stick it to them.

I see, pitch fork the troll first. We Deport Trolls. Swift Justice!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ADVOCATE4dWEAK if you came here for a healthy dose of News that the media and government do not want to get out, then your welcome. However to enter into this forum and make insults to our hard working middle class and patriotic members isn't cool.

We strongly suggest if you came here for anything else but eduation and commradery that you find a forum that better suits your political beliefs. We have some very strong forum rules. And trolls are dealt with swiftly.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Guess I'm too late for the party but I did manage to bring a pitchfork. I left the torch at home since my mother doesn't like me playing with fire and today is mothers day.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can take that old dried out line of nonsense and well......get creative. Doesn't fly here. [qusimply doing things other people hold to lower standards for an honest living.ote][/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too funny, Brian, too funny!

Brian503a,

I'm still laughing. Thank you!!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Illegal aliens

4dWeak,

First of all, no one on this site hates anyone. We simply want the existing immigration laws applied.

As for employers of illegal aliens, if you read the posts, you'll see that we believe that they are also largely at fault, are breaking the law and need to be appropriately fined and jailed.

May I suggest you read for a while on many of the threads, and archived articles. You'll learn a lot. I did.

As far as
    trying to make a better living on this GOD GIVEN EARTH. simply doing things other people hold to lower standards for an honest living.
    , you'll find we're too educated to buy that. We are aware of the jobs taken away from American citizens and LEGAL immigrants. Of the lowering of the standard of living for everyone, since illegals will work under the table and for less. We're aware of the stats of criminal aliens in this country. Of MEChA, La Raza, Aztlan, & the Reconquista movements. Of the overuse of social services, in percentage to numbers. Of closures of hospitals because of that overuse. School overcrowding. The monies sent out of country. Of the long term plans of Bush and Fox. ETC.

Just because someone wants to come here, does NOT give them the right to do so.

I could go on and on. Please read.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Border Patrol

And don't put our men and women down. They have an impossible and dangerous job.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast