Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, Obama is far from looking like a rough, tough macho man but I don't concider him effeminate looking either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog

Well, Obama is far from looking like a rough, tough macho man but I don't concider him effeminate looking either.

MD!! You're back!

We've missed you!

I agree, obama doesn't seem effeminate to me either Where did that come from?

Although, the dubbing as "president pantywaist" by the Brits does bring to mind certain airy images of the man, I suppose
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heard when Castro was so ill he had a doctor brought in from Spain. Hmmmmm....guess no doctors in Cuba could help him?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="vortex"]

I keep looking at that picture of her and all I can see is her eyebrows. Looks like she shaved them off an painted them where they don't belong.

Can anyone explain why communism would be good for this country?

So as to redistribute nice eyebrows and the good taste required when choosing one's lipstick shade apparently

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard when Castro was so ill he had a doctor brought in from Spain. Hmmmmm....guess no doctors in Cuba could help him?
    Yeah one of those things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Oh my goodness, az. I didn't even look at the lipstick!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex

Oh my goodness, az. I didn't even look at the lipstick!

And I wish I hadn't V

Actually, you probably did look at it.........it was just so hideous that you blocked it.

She and all the other race baiters are such dumb shits. They have no rationale arguments so they continually use the race card. Shows how stupid they really are!

[quote="USAFVeteran"]

She and all the other race baiters are such dumb V*****V. They have no rationale arguments so they continually use the race card. Shows how stupid they really are!

Stupid yes. But they are also the eternal "victims" so, in their minds anyway, race IS very much a legitimate argument.

What always amazes me though, is that they are continually ranting and raving about the whites, or the capitalists, or the whoevers, who are allegedly holding them back.

It seems to me that THEY are the ones holding themselves back. No one else.

How can ANY of us move ahead in life when we're continually living in the past, hanging on to every grudge and grievance, hold on to rage, anger, poor-me attitude, refuse to forgive, look for a problem everywhere and in everything, and are weighted down by an ever growing chip on our shoulders? We can't. None of us.

So, why don't they start looking in the mirror as to who is holding them back for a change?

How true! Slavery is still used as an excuse even by the young African American generation as well. Get a grip! Stop blaming or relying on others. Grow up, work hard, and improve yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast