Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think it is so much hanging on the past as it is using the past as a convenient excuse for personal ineptitude.
    I had hopes that Obama would be able to change thinking, but there are still plenty of kids running around this neighborhood who still think gangs are their salvation and road to success. And since Obama is half-African American and half white American, there was a hope that some of this race crap would die down. Apparently not so with the teenagers, while the elementary school kids are doing their best to be the best.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

....her idiotic comments are ALL over the radio today. My God what kinda crack is this woman smoking?????

Good call on the eyebrows! Looks like she was hittin the sauce pretty hard when she drew them on....ghastly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    ....her idiotic comments are ALL over the radio today. My God what kinda crack is this woman smoking?????

Good call on the eyebrows! Looks like she was hittin the sauce pretty hard when she drew them on....ghastly!
    Funny thing is, Is that she probably was paying union members with tax dollars to Spackle them on!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Later, Watson praised heath care in Fidel Castro’s Cuba — and, it seemed, the Cuban revolution itself.
    OBVIOUSLY, this woman has NEVER been among the common folk in Cuba! When my husband was alive we took our winter break in Cuba's many "barefoot" like resorts (Canadian dollars go way far in Cuba, but these places are one price for everything. That includes drinks and cigarettes, cigars, meals... the works! You are encouraged to NOT leave the resort's grounds)

We ALWAYS carried simple things like band-aids, neosporin, aspirin, tylenol. We handed these out as tips and we had peope falling over themselves to wait on us. At the end of our stay we handed out EVERYTHING to these poor people. They have nothing and can get NOTHING from their Government! Not even a freaking band-aid.
    Agreed nomas. I would strongly encourage her to move to Cuba and take advantage of the health care given to regular working folks. Since she's such a fan of Fidel, I'm sure she'll do fine.
    My ex-inlaws came from Cuba. I've got news for Miss Brain Dead Watson...Cuba is a classic example of what happens when a dictator takes over a country. My father-in-law, a doctor at the time, escaped with his life through a window in his office in Cuba after Castro's thugs came after him for treating the daughter of a General without his permission. Their family couldn't even find parts to fix their toilet. They had to hope that a relative in the U.S. could send it to them! I suggest Miss Watson live in Cuba for a while and she will see just how wonderful it is.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

azwreath****

How can ANY of us move ahead in life when we're continually living in the past, hanging on to every grudge and grievance, hold on to rage, anger, poor-me attitude, refuse to forgive, look for a problem everywhere and in everything, and are weighted down by an ever growing chip on our shoulders? We can't. None of us.
    I have been trying to find the words to describe that attitude for a long time. I think you Nailed It !!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran

She and all the other race baiters are such dumb V*****V. They have no rationale arguments so they continually use the race card. Shows how stupid they really are!

Stupid yes. But they are also the eternal "victims" so, in their minds anyway, race IS very much a legitimate argument.

What always amazes me though, is that they are continually ranting and raving about the whites, or the capitalists, or the whoevers, who are allegedly holding them back.

It seems to me that THEY are the ones holding themselves back. No one else.

How can ANY of us move ahead in life when we're continually living in the past, hanging on to every grudge and grievance, hold on to rage, anger, poor-me attitude, refuse to forgive, look for a problem everywhere and in everything, and are weighted down by an ever growing chip on our shoulders? We can't. None of us.

So, why don't they start looking in the mirror as to who is holding them back for a change?
    Az, the race card is their "ace in the hole" and they will play it for all the chips they can. It works well among the uneducated black electorate and even among some elitist blacks but the majority of Americans smell it for what it is...a disgusting attempt to drive a wedge between the ethnic groups in this country. The left knows it's the only political capital they have. Their policy positions certainly don't ring well with the majority of Americans!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123