Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please feel free to call or write the office nearest you, or you can visit one of the offices between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We are here to serve you.

San Francisco
    One Post Street, Suite 2450
    San Francisco, CA 94104
    Phone: (415) 393-0707
    Fax: (415) 393-0710

The following counties are served by the San Francisco office: Alameda, Butte, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Lake, Lassen, Marin, Mendocino, Modoc, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo, Yuba.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Los Angeles
    11111 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 915
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Phone: (310) 914-7300
    Fax: (310) 914-7318

The following counties are served by the Los Angeles office: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Ventura.
    ------------------------------------------------
    San Diego
    750 B Street, Suite 1030
    San Diego, CA 92101
    Phone: (619) 231-9712
    Fax: (619) 231-1108

The following counties are served by the San Diego office: Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Imperial, San Diego.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Fresno
    2500 Tulare Street, Suite 4290
    Fresno, CA 93721
    Phone: (559) 485-7430
    Fax: (559) 485-9689

The following counties are served by the Fresno office: Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Fresno, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Mono, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, Tulare, Tuolumne.

How they voted in the appropriations committee

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115708.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Well thank you nicie for posting her reply .
    I'm pacing this morning, tencz57. We know that these piece meal amnesty attacks are all designed to further the NAU's agenda. I'm trying to figure out how we can put ourselves, physically, into this battle. We all have responsibilities, obligations etc. We aren't a nomadic people. We can't just up and leave and camp out on someone's doorstep. That's what they know about us ! That's what they're counting on. I think we must get a campaign going to raise awareness about the NAU. There are still so many who've never heard of it, don't believe it, and so on. What to do ?
    Very hard question . My "Whole" family which is large . Thinks of me as a "Conspiracy Nut". Even though they see everything i talk of happening every day of their lives. "Denial" is so heavy that saving our "Soverignty"
    is a double edge sword
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Record numbers of new citizens created; critics say they're too few

A legal resident is eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship five years
    after getting his or her green card.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115692.html
    Is that why Feinstein's Ag Amnesty amendment for 'temporary workers' is for 5 years? To enable them citizenship after the 5 years?

Hitchhiker bills such as this need to be stopped. No more amendments unrelated to the original bill should be attached--it is a deceptive practice. A benign bill could have all sorts of self-serving ammendments attached to it.

Can Feinstein and Craig be brought up before the Senate's ethic committee on this action or do their eithics only pertain to behavior?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

got this from obama:

Dear

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to the Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act and other relevant legislation. I appreciate having the benefit of your views on this subject.

Given your strong feelings about this issue, you may be interested to know that on June 28 the Senate soundly defeated S. 1348, the Kennedy/Kyl immigration reform bill, thereby likely killing it in the current Congress. The New York Times' post mortem on that vote read as follows: "President Bush's effort to overhaul the nation's immigration policy collapsed Thursday in the Senate, with little prospect that it can be revived before Mr. Bush leaves office in 19 months."

The Senate vote demonstrated that this approach is not acceptable to this Congress. Please be assured that I will remember your perspective as I consider stand-alone AgJobs legislation and other relevant issues before the Senate.

Again, thanks for writing,. I look forward to being in touch.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama
    United States Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    The current immigration system is not working - our borders are broken, our national security is compromised, and there is no feasible way to identify and deal with the 10 to 12 million undocumented people now living in the United States.
    The Mexican Consulates must have a 'census' and a database on the Matricula Consular cards they have issued.

Other consulates must have computer records from when its citizens contacted them.
    Claiming they cannot possibly find the 12+ million illegals is nonsense. If 12 million American citizens refused to pay their taxes, they would identify us, catch us and toss us in jail in a week's time. They know who and where these people are. They could track down alot of them just by following the trail their anchor babies leave. The gov. is just trying to make people think this is a truly insurmountable task and nothing can be done except to give them all amnesty.

Thanks for posting the letter. I'm about to send a fax through Numbers USA.

Sort of like gasoline on a fire!

P.S. The immigration system is fine. It is the justice system that is all out of whack!

How is it that the Revolutionaries in the government that refuse to uphold the very laws they themselves have passed are still not in prison?

We have many that have sworn oaths of office and refuse to uphold the Constitution or govern by the foundation it is meant to provide for this once great nation. Many are seen daily aiding and abetting the illegal invaders.

This must be much like France was before their revolution for some law and order!

P.S. P.S.What did you do with the 27,000,000 agriculture workers already here?

(Thanks Captainron)

Feinstein's Own People in LA Couldn't Explain Her Position

Yesterday, I was so enraged by Feinstein's latest shenanigans that I called her Los Angeles office.

I asked the person who answered what an ag jobs component was doing in a war spending bill -- and they couldn't answer it. They told me to call back today to the Washington Office.

I called Washington and went on record this morning to some snarky intern that I was ashamed of Senator Feinstein and that I wanted to go on record on opposing this bill.

Judicial Watch needs to turn up the heat on Feinstein. She's about as corrupt as they get, and the koolaid drinkers keep voting her into office.

When is The Old Bag up for re-election? Does anyone know if someone is running against her? I would love to know this. We MUST get her out of office now! I have had enough of her. I will pass out flyers of the person running against her if it's a legit person. I'm planning on doing that with Walter Moore who is running for Mayor of Los Angeles. There has got to be a way to boot her butt out of office!

From the Wikipedia;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

California United States Senate election, 2006

Party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Candidate ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Votes ~~~~~~~~~~~~% ~~~~~~~~~~±%
    Democratic ~~~~~~~Dianne Feinstein (incumbent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~5,076,289 ~~~~59.4 ~~~~~~~~~~+3.6
    Republican ~~~~~~~Dick Mountjoy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2,990,822 ~~~~~35.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~-1.6
    Green ~~~~~~~~~~~Todd Chretien ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~147,074 ~~~~~~~1.7 ~~~~~~~-1.4
    Libertarian ~~~~~~~~Michael S. Metti ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~133,851 ~~~~~~~~~1.6 ~~~~~~~~-0.2
    Peace and Freedom ~~Marsha Feinland ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~117,764 ~~~~~~~~~~1.4~~~~~~~~~+1.4
    American Independent ~Don J. Grundmann ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~75,350 ~~~~~~~~~0.9 ~~~~~~~-0.4

Total votes 8,541,150

Majority 2,085,467 24.4 +5.2

Turnout
    Democratic hold Swing +5.2

Don J. Grundmann was active with the East Bay Coalition for Border Security here in Fremont, California and attended many of the rallies to bring attention to the lawlessness in regards to illegal immigration.

Todd Chretien also attended many of the rallies but he sided with the communist and the illegal invaders.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast