Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As I stated in an earlier post to this thread, we have 4 more years of Feinstein. I believe she is 70 years old at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    As I stated in an earlier post to this thread, we have 4 more years of Feinstein. I believe she is 70 years old at this time.

Even though I don't live in California I have been calling Sen Feinstein's offices. I ask them why we need provisions for legal status for farmworkers when we have so many (at least twenty five million) running around the USA already. We've let them in---but they don't stay on the farms very long. They just take off to do more lucrative work and displace American workers. And the ones doing California Ag work?--they end up in my state, taking American jobs.

I also tell them that American farms need machines--because we cannot compete withThird world agribusiness that pays $5/day wages. Bringing in more farmworkers--real or not--is not the answer.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123