Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF all they hire are legals, why did they close down their Georgetown plant so that their ENTIRE WORKFORCE could attend a pro-illegal alien rally in Washington, DC?
    Let's ask them these specific questions and see what their answer is.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

gee, I guess they forgot "the indictment and trial of three Tyson Food executives for systematically hiring illegal Hispanic immigrants" and conspiracy to smuggle illegal aliens to Tyson plants in the U.S.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They're gonna lie...I'm sure they wouldn't admit that 44 of their precious illegals tested positive for drug resistant TB....

We're gonna boycott till hopefully they won't need any employees...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I'll never buy or eat Tyson chicken ever again the rest of my life! The Tyson plant right down the road here hires illegals only. They are lying! I'll raise and eat my own chickens
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12