BREAKING: Reporter Exposes Horrifying Hillary Plan for Border in First 100 Days of Presidency

On Wednesday, Breitbart News Reporter Julia Hahn provided harrowing insight into what the illegal immigration problem would look like 100 days into the presidency of presumed Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton.

Hahn noted that earlier this week, NBC reported on her amnesty plan:

“If elected, the former secretary of state has promised to build on President (Barack) Obama’s executive actions and introduce comprehensive immigration reform during her first 100 days in office.”

Let’s be clear — there’s not a more extreme candidate out there when it comes to this issue. Here’s her blunt take on President Barack Obama’s actions over the years:

“You can count on me to defend President Obama’s executive actions on (the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Deferred Action for Parental Accountability programs) when I am president,” Clinton said during an immigration conference in Brooklyn.

Obama’s executive amnesties, DACA in 2012 and DAPA in 2014, granted millions of illegal immigrants the ability to access work permits and partake of federal welfare programs. Basically, Clinton is willing to defend illegal action regarding people in the country illegally — but that shouldn’t surprise anyone who knows her at all.

One can already smell the wretched abuse of power under this hypothetical Clinton administration — while congressional gridlock can be frustrating, the signing of unconstitutional executive orders is beyond frustrating.

With regard to Clinton’s amnesty plan, her campaign website stated: “As president, Hillary will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that provides a full and equal path to citizenship.”

Also, she’s all for freezing deportations: “I would not deport children. I do not want to deport family members either,” Clinton said back in March.

The Washington Post
reported: “Clinton’s pledge not to deport any illegal immigrants except violent criminals and terrorists represents a major break from President Obama, and it could vastly increase the number of people who would be allowed to stay in the country.”

The rest of Hahn’s insightful article affirmed that Clinton didn’t feel the need to secure the border, but did feel that illegal aliens have a right to Obamacare, detention centers need to close and refugee resettlement should be significantly expanded.

If Clinton is elected, America will be a very different place in four years.

BREAKING: Reporter Exposes Horrifying Hillary Plan for Border in First 100 Days of Presidency