Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain - bringing up the timetables AGAIN when asked what would make him a good leader. Give it a rest already. Again with the foot soldier in the Reagan era. He's trying to con people into thinking he is a Reagan Republican.

One thing I can say for Romney, at least he doesn't want to be over in the Middle East for 100 yrs.

Romney has a better response to this question with his role as Governor..

RP just tried to squeeze in a comment and AC told him 'we will get to everyone'

RP speaks so well. He said the president is not supposed to RUN the economy...the people are. AC said 'shouldn't the pres stimulate the economy?' and he said 'yes, by lowering taxes'.

Only a war monger would vote for McCain. The majority of people now know they were lied to and want out.

I could care less what they do to each other over there, I am more concerned about people loosing their Sons and Daughters, or them being maimed for life. We have no business there.

Bring them home, they can protect us here. We are not the policemen for the world.

Yes, I voted for the war before I voted against it. Because I believed our leaders. What a fool.

Huck would endores Reagan? I didn't know that the Gipper was running for pres. in 08 !!!!

Ron Paul had the best wrap up out of the bunch. He let the people know he worked with Reagan and that Reagan campaigned for him. Good for you, Ron Paul!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could trust Huckabee. He is sure a great speaker.

Between McCain and Romney, I think Romney won.

Now we'll hear all the analysis. Overall I think Romney did well. RP and Huckabee didn't get to speak much but when they did they both spoke very well.

McCain was very antagonistic toward Romney and I think it made him look very bad.

I know for sure that I could NEVER vote for McCain.

For some reason I have a feeling Romney will beat him on Super Tuesday. We shall see

Absolutely hate the fact that the media manipulates the choices that we will have for candidates, as much as I despise Huckabee I think that him and Ron Paul definitely got the short end of the stick tonight. They might as well have just made it a two man debate.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast