Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo was really left out of the debate. I've seen the polls and they are just people trying to skew the results. It means nothing. The group that was polled after they debate in NH said that McCain won and the Guilliani was the biggest disappointment.

Oh for your information, the big laughter wasn't coming from the moderators. It was coming from Tom. That may have hurt him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Tancredo was really left out of the debate. I've seen the polls and they are just people trying to skew the results. It means nothing. The group that was polled after they debate in NH said that McCain won and the Guilliani was the biggest disappointment.

Oh for your information, the big laughter wasn't coming from the moderators. It was coming from Tom. That may have hurt him.
    It sounded like Guiliani to me and they did a quick flash over to him smirking while Ron Paul was speaking.

April
    Ron Paul's view on the Border Security and immigration issue:

Border Security and Immigration Reform

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Back to issues main page ›

Paid for by Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
    Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 2007 Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign CommitteeDesign by Terra Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Ron Paul's view on the Border Security and immigration issue:

Border Security and Immigration Reform

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Back to issues main page ›

Paid for by Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
    Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 2007 Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign CommitteeDesign by Terra Eclipse
    I agree with the above 100%.
    I dissagree on his opinion of the war in the Middle East. Not having to pay 6 bucks a galloon for gas is in the Nations best interest. Trying to stabilize the middle East so that the Islamic fanatics, who want to kill anyone who refuses to bow to their Allah, is in our nations best interest. Doing what needs to be done to protect Allies, like Israel, is in our nations best interest.

Too many leftist libertarians seem to think that if it doesn't happen within our borders we should ignore it. That kind of thinking caused millions of deaths that didn't need to happen. Had we gone after Hitler sooner, rather than later, more people would be alive today. But it wasn't our business.

You can tell that Ron Paul is passionate with his responses, not like the others with a canned statement. We need a president like this, with the best interest of the American people in mind, not thier own interests.

I don't understand why FoxNews tried to make ron paul out to be a moron, it seemed like everyone on the panel tried to ridicule him, yet the American people want him. Would FoxNews not get better viewer ratings if they put the candidates on TV we liked and treated them with respect? Seems like advertising dollars would increase which is what the bottom line is for them. I don't get it? I don't follow politics as much so maybe there's something I'm missing here...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bchapp
    You can tell that Ron Paul is passionate with his responses, not like the others with a canned statement. We need a president like this, with the best interest of the American people in mind, not thier own interests.

I don't understand why FoxNews tried to make ron paul out to be a moron, it seemed like everyone on the panel tried to ridicule him, yet the American people want him. Would FoxNews not get better viewer ratings if they put the candidates on TV we liked and treated them with respect? Seems like advertising dollars would increase which is what the bottom line is for them. I don't get it? I don't follow politics as much so maybe there's something I'm missing here...
    Fox is owned like other main stream media by globist corporations whose interest is in GREED, not the good of the American people. None of the main stream media wants Paul to get exposure right now because Americans are hungry for someone who cares about them and listens to what they want. The corporations want a candidate that will cater to their agendas , such as cheap labor and big profits. Of course this agenda has nothing to with what is good for America or Americans. Their goal is to brainwash us into believing we have no choice but to vote for a McCain or a Guiliani. They are using media as a tool to manuipulate us politically, not to inform us of the facts or reality. It is up to us to back the man we want for president and not give up until a good man is in office.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789