Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMike
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Ron Paul sounds like a Democrat, acts like
    a Democrat and he scares me more than Hillary.

His position on the war is a travesty. Only the Dems
    and liberal media think we can sit down with the enemy,
    have a glass of wine and talk like civilized people.

Paul thinks we! are to blame foor 9/11 and the Iranians
    are nice.

I hope you never make anywhere, Ron. Go home.

Tancredo was impressive and firm tonight and
    he's the one in my opinion. If he loses too much
    ground Mitt Romney should be nominated.

This is my take on it.
    Well i agree with Paul about our policy is part to blame for 9/11
    I also think it is stupid to beat the war drum against Iran right now with our troops so taxed. The point he made was a good one i thought, Isreal can defend its self we don't always have to fight others fights, and maybe we should see if America is in danger first.
    If you threaten war and are convincing enough that you mean it. Then it is possible Iran would back down and war would be unnecessary. But having pansy ass appeasing politicians sabatoging our efforts actually increases the chance that war might end up being the only option.

war as a last option doesn't make you a pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMike
    war as a last option doesn't make you a pansy.
    You didn't understand what I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter

are nice.

This is my take on it.
    Ditto.
    Huckabee owned him on that little one on one debate they had.
    I hope Fred Thompson is who I think he is because I can't get 100% behind any of the candidates. Huckabe and Romney comes closest to whom I can get behind.
    Sly, you are joking right? Fred is a CFR member and has a very bad track record. Romney and huckabee are no better either.

Ron Paul is NO democrat. He is from the Libriterian party. Dr. Paul has a very impressive political record and believes in the Constitution.

He is correct (in a way) regarding 9/11 and the fault being partially ours. We have been meddling in the middle east for far too long. We put the Ayatollahs in place in Iran, so what do they do next? They kidnap American hostages and hold them for over a year during the Carter admin. The list goes on and on but he is right. Our war mongering for oil in the middle east has upset many of these folks, and they literally fight to the death for their holy grounds and sacred beliefs.
    And we all remember the bombing of the USS Cole during the clinton admin. Bin Laden's forces did this and publically took credit for the bombing. And what did clinton do to get him? NOTHING.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

For anybody who doesn't know what the CFR (Counsel on Foreign Relations) it is time to do some homework.

They have 26 working groups (members) out there making the plans and puting them into affect for the North American Union, they are for Globalization. NAU... is open borders, free movement of goods and people through out North America, Nafta super highway and much more, it will be the destruction of our country as we know it. We the middle class will be lowered to the same standard of living as Mexico and all the rest of the 3rd world countrys. Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR. Listen to him talk and take note how many times he says we are living in a Global world economy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter

are nice.

This is my take on it.
    Ditto.
    Huckabee owned him on that little one on one debate they had.
    I hope Fred Thompson is who I think he is because I can't get 100% behind any of the candidates. Huckabe and Romney comes closest to whom I can get behind.
    Sly, you are joking right? Fred is a CFR member and has a very bad track record. Romney and huckabee are no better either.

Ron Paul is NO democrat. He is from the Libriterian party. Dr. Paul has a very impressive political record and believes in the Constitution.

He is correct (in a way) regarding 9/11 and the fault being partially ours. We have been meddling in the middle east for far too long. We put the Ayatollahs in place in Iran, so what do they do next? They kidnap American hostages and hold them for over a year during the Carter admin. The list goes on and on but he is right. Our war mongering for oil in the middle east has upset many of these folks, and they literally fight to the death for their holy grounds and sacred beliefs.
    And we all remember the bombing of the USS Cole during the clinton admin. Bin Laden's forces did this and publically took credit for the bombing. And what did clinton do to get him? NOTHING.

In Pauls little debate with Huckabee he definitely won. When fox replayed the little debate they cut off after one of Huckabees statements instead of replaying the whole thing and showing the Paul did great in that little interaction. Although Tancredo has always been my favorite, Paul has definitely impressed me with his passion and his love of this country and the constitution. I think he is a sincere and very intelligent man. As far as Tancredo, as always he did great when he was allowed to speak. I am SO SICK of MSM !!!!!

I was surprised how many Ron Paul signs that are in front yards all over my town!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I was surprised how many Ron Paul signs that are in front yards all over my town!!
    I think it is because people are sick of politicians walking all over the American people and the constitution. Paul is up there standing up for what he believes is right for America , just like Tom does, instead of flip flopping and lying

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I think it is because people are sick of politicians walking all over the American people and the constitution. Paul is up there standing up for what he believes is right for America , just like Tom does, instead of flip flopping and lying
    I agree April and outside the 3 we support the rest are the same traitors that are for illegal aliens and trying to flip flop now, but it is two late! their true colors are already known!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I agree April and outside the 3 we support the rest are the same traitors that are for illegal aliens and trying to flip flop now, but it is two late! their true colors are already known!
    Yes, it is sad to say the others are the usual politician. They will lie to us repeatedly and if they get in office they will walk all over us. That is why NO MATTER what lies the media tries to feed us on the good guys chances of winning, we have to hang in there and fight for what is right for our beloved country. WE CAN DO THIS just like we have fought and won the other battles.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast