Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok then next presidential election.Lets say Kennedy or Sessions.Who do you vote for?Salazr or Tancredo?

dxd
    RE:Ok then next presidential election..

Right now I am focusing on the 2006 congressional elections.

"IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the PRICE of amnesty should be loss of the majority for the R party.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is suggesting that amnesty should be FREE. I disagree. If amnesty passes and the R party keeps the majority then amnesty was free. I disagree that amnesty should be free for the R controlling party.

You can't answer that?
    Nice dodge What office do you hold?Awesome politican answer

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    You can't answer that?
    Nice dodge What office do you hold?Awesome politican answer
    You can't understand that 2006 comes before 2008? What math class do you teach?

In 2008 Minuteman Jim Gilchrist may be running for prez. and I would certainly consider supporting him.

And still no answer

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    RE:I know that you are trying to get the Democrats back in charge -

Wrong again. My position is NO AMNESTY... But "IF" and I emphasize 'IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot and support the position that the R should lose its majority.
    the you would be the fool
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    RE:the you would be the fool

?? Is this a complete post or are there words and/or letters missing?

Still not answering?

By indiscriminately voting one party OR voting completely against one party is foolish, imho.

To vote against a person who stood firm against amnesty "in any form," took the heat, held their ground, is punishing a potential good guy for doing the "right thing." Foolish and, to me, shows lack of vision.

Voting entirely for a 3rd party without taking into consideration the above possible good guys makes no sense. Voting entirely for a 3rd party without complete knowledge of each candidate being offered up is repeating past actions that have led us to this point in time.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got a feeling he won't ever answer that question! As for me, I will continue to be behind my republican leaders who voted no to the amnestey bill! I would rather shoot myself in the head then be on the same side as Teddy, Schumer, Boxer. Fienstien, the list goes on and on and on! I will let dxd have them along with that twerp, Howard Dean
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast