Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree, Republicans do not want to stop illegal immigration really. They just don't want to endorse it publicly by way of amnesty, but want to ignore this elephant in the room. It was Reagan who gave the last amnesty, and the Republicans have been lusting after it since.

The tea parties are mostly small business owners who also enable illegals by hiring them. They love the cheap labor subsidized by taxpayers too much. They just want less taxes on the money they have to pay.

Re: Just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Everything will change overnight If a couple suicide bombers level a couple of big buildings In one of our major cities after crossing the Mexican border. It Is only a matter of time I am afraid...
    Why the heck should I believe that? 9-11 didn't change squat. The Mexican drug cartel wars across our border haven't changed squat. Why should this change anything? The powers that be want the borders open and they don't care how many Americans die to have open borders. Why I don't really care about the elections anymore. The Republicans will win back the house and when they become the majority again will be no better than the Democrats they replaced. Until America starts voting third party consistently, nothing will change.

Yeah meet the new ruling party, same as the old ruling party.
    dman I understand your frustration . I do have hope though since many career politicians who refuse to do the will of the people are losing their jobs in Nov. on both sides of the congressional isle.

I feel the Tea Party Candidates are essentially 3rd party candidates who know they must choose either Repub or Dem to get elected.

Keep the faith cause now that citizens are awake we will clean house in Congress. It may take a few years but we will get the job done imo.
    The Tea Party? The same Tea Party that is run by the likes of Dick Army and Sarah Palin? The same Tea Party that got that no good Rino Scott Brown elected? Oh yeah I really trust them. LOL!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

The Tea Party? The same Tea Party that is run by the likes of Dick Army and Sarah Palin? The same Tea Party that got that no good Rino Scott Brown elected? Oh yeah I really trust them. LOL!
    I hate to say it, but I agree with you now.

I used to be a proud conservative republican Tea Party lady, but then the Tea Party seemed to be overtaken by Sarah Palin and the liberal republicans.

As I said on another post, I watch Glenn Beck and I once voted for Sarah Palin, but now I do not trust anyone in the media, or any of the RINO republicans. I don't know where I fit in politics anymore. I am kind of a lost voter looking for someone who is a true conservative, with the interest of our country at heart.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I can understand the frustrations as well. I too,distrust most of these politicians. They are all out for themselves and what they can get out of it,instead of "what is good for America".

John Kennedy said it the best way. "It is not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" And I am sure this referrred to our government officials as well.

Guess it boils down to the "best one we can find"

And all businesses large or small take advantage of the cheap labor in this country. It is just the fact it takes some a little longer to catch on. And I have also witnessed legal workers get replaced with ILLEGAL WORKERS for a cheaper wage and lower standards of safety. Not to mention,in some cases I found, they do not take out insurance offered through companies. And that just drives up the costs for the American workers who HAVE TO have insurance.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12