Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you had your morning coffee? Doesn't seem to me like you are thinking clearly right now.

I simply said they are not the first people to toss labels around. You are assuming there was more intent behind it when there wasn't.

If you would think for half a second, you'd realize other people have called the Minutemen vigilante/racist. And you'd realize other people have called Americans racists.

Why should this be any surprise?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Have you had your morning coffee? Doesn't seem to me like you are thinking clearly right now.

I simply said they are not the first people to toss labels around. You are assuming there was more intent behind it when there wasn't.

If you would think for half a second, you'd realize other people have called the Minutemen vigilante/racist. And you'd realize other people have called Americans racists.

Why should this be any surprise?
    Are suggesting that it is okay for a president of the U.S. to make unsubstantiated allegations against law-abiding citizens who have done no wrong?

As far as other people calling the MM names, would you agree that there is a differnece between other people and the presidnet of the U.S.?

Do you support treasonous President Bush or the MM???

dxd, my, my.

Another tactic.

I don't know about others, but I feel like all of our elected officials are selling us out. The ones that have made themselves known in the last few years are somewhat of a surprise.

There are some however, that have been doing it for decades - why in the world would anyone think the answer to our problems is to put in office those who have long, long history of being in favor of illegal immigration?

This is not a matter of party - that's what got us in this situation. It is a matter of wading through this mess and trying to come up with one or two or more that will help us.

I can't imagine how anyone thinks we should give more power to those we know are against us. These are the people we have been trying to keep at bay for decades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd,

You know, you really are funny. But thank you for proving my point about you trying to make my simple observation into something way more than the simple statement it is.

However, I'll indulge you and answer your questions.

Are suggesting that it is okay for a president of the U.S. to make unsubstantiated allegations against law-abiding citizens who have done no wrong?
    No. Never implied it either.

As far as other people calling the MM names, would you agree that there is a differnece between other people and the presidnet of the U.S.?
    Of course there's a difference. Doesn't mean I'm surprised nor obligated to be surprised that he said it.

Do you support treasonous President Bush or the MM???
    No, I do not support Bush or any other politician that supports the illegal invasion. They are all traitors and you would not like the way I would handle traitors of this country.

What supports your opinion that the MM's are traitors?

Oh yeah, and don't think I missed yet another reference to your supposed work in 2004. Be honest with yourself, you keep bringing it up, so why not just tell us about this alleged work.

dxd
    RE:What supports your opinion that the MM's are traitors?

The MM are not traitors, they are patriots. You misread the question. Let me ask the question a different way:
    Do you support:
    a) Treasonous President Bush
    b) the MM

The point being you can not support both because they are diametrically opposed.

Well don't put the MM's in the same sentence as the traitor.

Seriously though, yes I support the MM's. I do not support anyone, regardless of political party who is in favor of the illegals, those people are all traitors. I said it before that I do not support people in favor of the illegal invasion.

I think that part of the reason he called the MM's vigilantes is because they publically humiliated him in front of the entire world. Which I thought they did a brilliant job.

I just figure we (patriots) can either get upset over it, or we can just accept it knowing the truth of the matter and continue to take care of business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    MountainDog,
    RE:I am so sick of being called a racist I want to puke.

Don't puke. When someone shifts from the subject to namecalling (which is most of the time) chalk up a win for yourself.

However that mentality can also be observed by those who "claim" to be on our side. Whenever someone clearly points out the the problem is tryant king bush, and the R party is the driving force behing amnesty they are called D.

The senate amnesty never would have passed if the R controlling party did not bring ot to the floor for a vote. Those who yell, "Look at the voting records" are similar to those who call you racist in that they both try to distract you.
    That doesn't even make sense.

Vote based on actual voting record of the politician in question, or else you're going to end up with a majority party that voted against us by a better than 90% margin.

Those who yell, "Look at the voting records" are similar to those who call you racist in that they both try to distract you.
    And like those who yell, "Don't look at the voting records" or those who yell, "It's only the Republicans who are to blame". Yeah, talk about trying to distract people.

dxd
    Anyone who looks at voting records only is either biting on a fake or part of the fake. Voting records are engineered Broadway shows.

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican (at all levels) on the ballot election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Anyone who looks at voting records only is either biting on a fake or part of the fake. Voting records are engineered Broadway shows.

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican (at all levels) on the ballot election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.
    That's the stupidest thing you've said yet, and I thought that your blanket denigration of Native Americans was untoppable.

And yes, dxd, we already get that you will vote against every Republican. We also get that you're such a knucklehead that you will vote FOR imbeciles and crooks who sold us out as part of a party that supports amnest and perpetuation of the illegal immigrant flood by better than 90%. I can't think of anything more ignorant that imagining that the enemy of your enemy is necessarily your friend, unless it's some git like yourself who believes that the friend of his enemy is his friend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast