Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response to the Email that I sent Obama

This is the response that I got from the White House after sending a few emails to Mr Obama. The email says that Mr Obama wants to provide a path to citizenship for the illegals who are already here, which really burns me up. The illegal aliens already know they will have the world on a platter offered to them if they can just get here. Now this baffoon wants to give them the message that if they can just get here they will get the world on a platter AND citizenship. What has our government come to???????? In Mexico they not only treat the Guatemalan illegals like s**t, but they also rob and rape their women when they cross the southern border. The illegals in Mexico have NO rights, let alone citizenship offered to them if they are already there! This really is proof that Mr Obama is NOT and NEVER WILL listen to the American citizens of this country.
    Enough of my rambling I guess, here is the e-mail that was sent to me.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing me. I have heard from many Americans concerned about immigration, and I value your input as we work to address this pressing challenge.

We are all united under the principles etched onto our Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Our Nation has always prospered from this generous and hopeful spirit. Yet, today, our immigration system is broken and a large portion of our economy depends on millions of workers living in the shadows. We are a Nation of laws and a Nation of immigrants, and we must reconcile those traditions.

For too long, politicians in Washington have exploited this issue to divide us rather than searching for practical solutions that unite us. We must put politics aside and offer a comprehensive solution that secures our borders, enforces our laws, and reaffirms our rich tradition of welcoming immigrants.

There is broad consensus around building a solution that stops the flow of undocumented workers across our borders and prevents employers from hiring undocumented workers. However, we know that enforcement is only part of the solution. We must also require undocumented immigrants who are already here to step out of the shadows and onto a responsible path to earn citizenship by demonstrating sound character, a commitment to America, and a strong work ethic.

To learn more about my policies on immigration, please join me online at: www.WhiteHouse.gov/agenda/immigration. For additional information and resources, visit www.dhs.gov or call 1-800-375-5283. Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

I'm real happy he's making policy because of quote on a statue(graven image). Why isn't he using the principles of the 10 Commandments? That was some of the first engraved laws in stone.

Exodus 20

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Illegal aliens do all of the above.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know Dixie, it is like the inmates are running the asylum.....
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    They are.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Yes , but they always forget the part "enter through the golden door"

Not jump a fence or swim a river

We must put politics aside and offer a comprehensive solution that secures our borders, enforces our laws, and reaffirms our rich tradition of welcoming immigrants.
    We already have that, you idiot. We have laws already on the books that says you have to enforce our immigration laws and secure our border. And we have a way to welcome immigrants. It's called "apply the legal way and wait for approval."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

if they get In this country well congress should start to listen to The American . don't the Amercian have any say in this or are we just . in this country to vote . well I think it high time the gov . start . to listen or they will not have a job If the Illegal immigrant come in . Obama will but sure in hell to see they have good job . then gov can not see this . wake up . & smell the coffee gov . this is your country also or did you for get . if the illegal immgrant get what the want you all are out Of a job you just watch it just like the rest Of us out of a job why Obama friend have it now . I was In NYC Radio City . in each store all i saw was Illegal Immgrants not one white . Person that not right soi congress wake up & still up for your Country say no to Amnesty & no to illegal Immgrant . this is your job also that On the line . you watch they will have your job . & don't say never . it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Thanks alot abe?

I wonder if he would rethink things if alive today and saw how obama is ruing the country.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

obama policies

you know i dont agree with amensty, but i could support a case by case basis for maybe a small amnesty, but only after birthright citizenship is eliminated and we secure the border to insure this will not happen again.

most people are too stupid to realize the liberals just want hte latino vote. The sad thing is the black man does not see how they are being left behind by liberals in favor of the new minority. Who will newly amnestied illegals be more likely to compete with for jobs? Yet that exclusionary congressional black caucus ( obama was a member) fully supports this.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Banned
    The e-mail I just sent to the President:
    You sent an e-mail to my friend she was very upset by this.Obviously you don't trust Americans to do the right thing as far as immigration reform is concerned or else you would pause for one minute. Open the window in your office and listen to their cries! I and my husband both voted for you.I now wish I had voted for none of the above!You promised change!Keep the change you obviously need it more than we do to help pay down your personal debt.I'm an American you won't listen to me because I am.But I'm going to tell you anyway. America does not need your ever growing out of control policies what we need is a leader that will put our COUNTRY first and all others second.It's not up to America to fix all the world's problems that is what the UN is for.We need a leader who loves his country more than he loves himself.I'm living the "DREAMS OF MY FATHER'S"A dream of life,liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.Your father never fought and died for this country,and you yourself never fought for this country.I guess unless you have actually fought for America you wouldn't appreciate what all before us have done to assure we remain the greatest Nation on the planet.You've already lost the women' vote,because their men have lost they're jobs to illegal aliens,the African Americans are bailing on you by the thousands each day because they are losing they're jobs to illegal aliens.I guess when the smoke clears all you'll have left is the Hispanic vote and in case your math skills aren't very good,there are 300million Americans and 36million illegal aliens in our country,300-36=you lose.
    I honestly hate what has happened to this country since you took up the job as commander and chief,this country deserves the best leader in the world,when will that leader come and stand by the side of America and swear allegiance to her first and all others second Bush did not do it and I'm afraid my country is being sold to the highest bidder. You are the most powerful man in America, with great power comes great responsibility.The rest of the world to America is "GIVE ME,GIVE ME" We've givin' enough to the world it's time the world gives us the respect we deserve and respect we have earned.We Americans know what we need and know what we want to make America greater than she's ever been,Please Mr.President listen to ME.
    Respectfully,Strugglingcitizen.

Can't wait for a response to this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast