Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: obama policies

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    you know i dont agree with amensty, but i could support a case by case basis for maybe a small amnesty, but only after birthright citizenship is eliminated and we secure the border to insure this will not happen again.

most people are too stupid to realize the liberals just want hte latino vote. The sad thing is the black man does not see how they are being left behind by liberals in favor of the new minority. Who will newly amnestied illegals be more likely to compete with for jobs? Yet that exclusionary congressional black caucus ( obama was a member) fully supports this.
    I have to disagree on this one, I've talked to African Americans on this and they are fed up too. For the most part they are not stupid and they can see as well as any other sensible American can see that this is all wrong. I have talked to some of the African American veterans while in the waiting room at the veterans hospital and they are especially resentful towards the illegals, because of the fact that they have put all they have into this country just for the illegals to take what they want.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    The e-mail I just sent to the President:
    You sent an e-mail to my friend she was very upset by this.Obviously you don't trust Americans to do the right thing as far as immigration reform is concerned or else you would pause for one minute. Open the window in your office and listen to their cries! I and my husband both voted for you.I now wish I had voted for none of the above!You promised change!Keep the change you obviously need it more than we do to help pay down your personal debt.I'm an American you won't listen to me because I am.But I'm going to tell you anyway. America does not need your ever growing out of control policies what we need is a leader that will put our COUNTRY first and all others second.It's not up to America to fix all the world's problems that is what the UN is for.We need a leader who loves his country more than he loves himself.I'm living the "DREAMS OF MY FATHER'S"A dream of life,liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.Your father never fought and died for this country,and you yourself never fought for this country.I guess unless you have actually fought for America you wouldn't appreciate what all before us have done to assure we remain the greatest Nation on the planet.You've already lost the women' vote,because their men have lost they're jobs to illegal aliens,the African Americans are bailing on you by the thousands each day because they are losing they're jobs to illegal aliens.I guess when the smoke clears all you'll have left is the Hispanic vote and in case your math skills aren't very good,there are 300million Americans and 36million illegal aliens in our country,300-36=you lose.
    I honestly hate what has happened to this country since you took up the job as commander and chief,this country deserves the best leader in the world,when will that leader come and stand by the side of America and swear allegiance to her first and all others second Bush did not do it and I'm afraid my country is being sold to the highest bidder. You are the most powerful man in America, with great power comes great responsibility.The rest of the world to America is "GIVE ME,GIVE ME" We've givin' enough to the world it's time the world gives us the respect we deserve and respect we have earned.We Americans know what we need and know what we want to make America greater than she's ever been,Please Mr.President listen to ME.
    Respectfully,Strugglingcitizen.

Can't wait for a response to this.
    You nailed it on that one! Yeah, Bush kicked us down on the ground and Obama is here to make sure we never get back up! I also served in the military as well as 3 out of 4 of my brothers. I hear you when you say he doesn't know what it is to serve or even for his family to have served.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12