Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are guarding Iraq's borders
    No, DMAN, they're NOT guarding Iraq's borders..........they're fighting on Iraq's borders!! They're dying on Iraq's borders!!

Germany is moot.

My cousin {in Iraq now} was on the DMZ in S. Korea last year. They should be pulled from there and we should be in the water using technology to do that work. Our weak foreign policy has led us to be weak and whimpy with these insane countries.

Our troops are not trained to do "police actions." Nor should they be put into such a situation where they may have to turn on our Citizens. It's a bad idea and not one that they'll appreciate. "break things & kill stuff" is not the way to go unless absolutely necessary.

13-15 BILLION $$$ we give to Mexico every year! Let's put it to good use here.
    {polite & friendly debate, ok?}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EVERYONE! As we contemplate proper action for Detention and Removal (DRO Unit of Homeland Security), contemplate that there are 50,000,000 aliens in the United States NOW and growing every day.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"break things & kill stuff" is not the way to go unless absolutely necessary.
    So you do not think a visible display of that attitude would discourage illegal aliens from entering the country? It is the type of enforcement I dream of. I say militarize our border. Treat all those caught violating our borders as "the enemy" and your illegal alien problem will stop almost over night.

Patriotman

PATRIOTMAN wrote
    So you do not think a visible display of that attitude would discourage illegal aliens from entering the country? It is the type of enforcement I dream of. I say militarize our border. Treat all those caught violating our borders as "the enemy" and your illegal alien problem will stop almost over night.
    Yes, discourage but NO, not a good thing to do. {my husband & I have a disagreement with this too}
    I believe we have other ways to accomplish this and it will put our Troops in a very bad position. Last resort, imho. Please understand that I would love the "idea" of it but I believe it's not the right thing to do at this time.

Also, if we do such a thing and continue NOT to enforce existing laws then it really is a tremendous slap in the face of our military.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis:

My students in Iraq tell me that they are in a police action not a war. So truthfully I do not see the difference. Have you been to our nations borders? I am not speaking of militarizing the current border checkpoints but the wide open expanses. I truthfully do not see the conflicts you seem concerned about.

I grant you our soldiers are not trained for police action, but the police type action should be at the legal entry points, the rest of the border should be under military law and rule.

I obviously feel that it is time for the kids gloves to come off. I live in a city that has been under siege for decades by the criminal illegal aliens invaders plundering this nation, destroying our communities, stealing from our social service infrastructure, and above all depriving our children of the rich cultural legacy that this nation's greatness is predicated upon.

Patriotman

$100,000 a year staffers read the leters and respond....Mrs. Dole probably never read it.....they are out of touch with Americans on immigration becuase they are rich and their business friends are hiring illegals.....they break the law and it is OK? lol

$100,000 a year staffers read the leters and respond....Mrs. Dole probably never read it.....they are out of touch with Americans on immigration becuase they are rich and their business friends are hiring illegals.....they break the law and it is OK? lol

Yes, Senators have little contact with their constituents. They hear from the lobbyists. They do not know the reality of what is going on.

Where do you get that we have 50,000,000 illegal immigrants? I have never heard that, even from the most anti-illegal immigrant websites.

'They' admit to 11 million...there are actually closer to 40 million Mexicans in this country...both legal and illegal...the illegal outnumber the legal x4.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

OH MY GOD....so there could be 100,000,000 illegal aliens in the US?

PEOPLE: We have GOT to find out a reasonable estimate.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast