Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Santelli responds to White House diss of his "rant

Go to: http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/
    to watch 2 very important videos that show the unbelievable bias for Obama and his plans by the MSM.

Rick Santelli - gives a great response. I love the quote "legistlate out of your wallet with out asking you".

Also watch the exchange with Brian Williams - he really is condesending, but I really love when Rick, keeps pressuring back to their bad logic.

I also love his response to Matt Lauer in regards to "help and sacrifice" for the country.

A few minutes ago, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs responded to CNBC's Rick Santelli and his outburst which tapped into populist anger over some of the policies of the month-old Obama Administration.

CBS's Chip Reid asked Gibbs, referring to "that cable rant," about the Obama mortgage plan. Gibbs:

I've watched Mr. Santelli on cable the past 24 hours or so. I'm not entirely sure where Mr. Santelli lives or in what house he lives. But the American people are struggling every day to meet their mortgage, stay in their jobs, pay their bills, send their kids to school, hope they don't get sick or somebody they care for gets sick and sends them into bankruptcy.
    I would be more than happy to have him come here and read [the mortgage plan]. I'd be happy to buy him a cup of coffee. Decaf. (laughter)

But I also think it's tremendously important that for people who rant on cable television to be responsible and understand what it is they're talking about. I feel assured that Mr. Santelli doesn't know what he's talking about.

Santelli's rant was quickly picked up on Drudge (where it still resides) and has since gone viral. CNBC responded to a flood of Web traffic by adding a poll on the subject.

Santelli, who covers the CBOT and Mercantile Exchange, didn't back down one bit in an appearance on NBC's hometown station WMAQ:

When you go to the web page for mediabistro you will need to go to the second page for the two videos. Sorry forgot to add.

Santelli was on the Mike Gallagher radio show this am, and exposed the deceit and spin that Obama's spokesman Robert Gibbs spouted. Callers who bought homes they could afford and have been making their mortgage payments agree with Santelli and are PO'd that they should be bailing out others under Obama's scheme.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, I am so glad Rick Santelli is not backing down.
    I could not believe the spin from Brian Williams and Matt Lauer and how they talked down to Rick for telling the truth.
    I hope that Rick goes thru with his "Chicago Tea Party" and millions of Americans show up.

I hope that Rick goes thru with his "Chicago Tea Party" and millions of Americans show up.
    Supposidly they are and in other cities.....unfortunatly, I'm getting mixed dates so I'm not sure what is right. Not even sure what I read about is from him or something another group picked up and decided to do. All I know, it seems the plans always seem to be in few days, where people can't make plans.....or different dates and times and not enough info to be sure you are showing up at the right place at the right time.

I had heard Sat. for Chicago between 12 and 1. But no specific place mentioned. Then haven't said anything about it on Don and Roma....unless I fell back asleep, coz I'm sure they'd be there will bells on and promoting it like crazy.........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could not find anything on the links. Is it still up?

I bet the White House wished they could shut the freedom of speech down

Here is the Santelli clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZB4taSEoA

Here is his response to the Obama administration's attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7_ZzW1jJ4