Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's really odd because, at my Wal-Mart, I NEVER see any of those foreign types and I KNOW we have them by the thousands in my town. The only thing I can think of is that I ALWAYS go around 7 or 7:30 AM and maybe they are too lazy to be up then. I have had friends from other towns tell me about their Wal-Marts and they are like your experiences so that MUST be the general rule. Well--if going at the crack of dawn is what's keeping me from having to deal with them, I will continue to do that!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hi Judy and Bootsie

Bootsie--are you serious? GOOD GOD--here in Dallas Walmart is like a trap door into a Third World Hell. It is HORRIBLE.

Do you know that a year ago, before I even knew what Walmart was, I shopped for the first time there since I'd just moved to Dallas and one was/is right across the street. I bought an electric toothbrush, a coffee maker, a can opener,a phone, towels and silverware there. I was like wow--prices here are really reasonable! Within a month or two all the electronics products were malfunctioning, the silverware was all rusted, the towels had bleach stains despite the fact I didn't use bleach, and the can open didn't open anything! WHAT A BARGAIN. Thank GOD Target was down the street and so far I haven't had any problems with anything from there.

This is another reason why we have to counter these Free Trade agreements--these corporations just want to bypass our quality standards, health regulations, labor and everything else--all just to maximize profits

Bootsie--for an experiment....try your Wal-mart around 7 pm on Fridays.

That will show you "who's in town"!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's probably why I'm missing them, Judy. They are still hung over from the night before when I get to Wal-Mart. And, as for shopping anywhere else, in my town Wal-Mart IS the only choice! We do have a Lowe's which I like even less than Wal-Mart. Even our K-Mart closed so I have no choice BUT Wal-Mart. But, I KNOW those hispanics are in my town because I live in a furniture manufacturing town and they have taken over those jobs. It must just be the time. Judy--I can't go at 7 PM. I hate to admit it but I'm in bed by 7:30!!! I get up around 2 to 3 AM so that limits my Wal-Mart time.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Then try Sunday afternoon. It will be you and "them".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Will do. Why do I want to torture myself?????????????

You have to see it to believe it, and although I know you are already do, you need to experience the feeling of being in a foreign country at your local Wal-mart. It is an experience I think all Americans should seek out.

That one session of 10 minutes drives the message more than 100,000 articles on the subject.

Okay--I'm convinced!! I will try to do that tomorrow. It's really something that I would rather imagine that deal with but you've sold me on seeing with my own eyes.

In California, Day Labor Depot has teamed up with several cities in creating Day Labor work centers, spending tens of thousands of dollars in addition to tax dollars from the cities. The centers have facilities, waiting rooms with TV sets and bathrooms and cafeterias. Shop at Lowe's, Home Depot is unashamed in their help shifting good American Construction jobs to Illegal Day Laborers. I thought they were here to pick lettuce?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That reminds me. Why don't we boycott Home Depot.
    Because it's a stupid idea and will only make anti-immigration fanatics appear petty and silly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast