Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ridiculous!

I answered my own question.......Seattle just got a FM radio station in Spanish this week and there have been 2 or 3 on the AM dial. The article I read says that this same company starting the FM station owns stations in SALT LAKE CITY and BOISE already! MEXICANS in SEATTLE 150 miles from CANADA?

Another USA Today Commentary says that Atlantas Hispanic population has gone from 40,000 in 1990 to 250,000 today. How many of these are illegals? MALDEF set up an office in Atlanta!

WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR POLITICIANS? I lived in Seattle from 1987 to 1990. There were very few Hispanics there. If there ae now enough to keep as many as 3 radio Stations there than how many have to be ILLEGAL? It is almost impossible to get a LEGAL visa to come into the US
    so they have to be illegal don't they?

I may be going down to the border this fall too but how many illegals are getting in and overstaying tourist visas not to mention fake marriages....

JackSmith--Greet a Profiteer of Illegal Immigration!! The question is: Is he an American or an Illegal Alien?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

20 million illegals have to be somewhere! Just picture an Daytona NASCAR race, there abre about 250,000 folks you can see scattered around. Now multiply that by 100!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

OH YES DEFENS!! 20,000,000 to 50,000,000 illegal aliens are "somewhere". They are "everywhere". They are at Wal-Mart; they are at Golden Corral; they are at the Chinese Restaurant Buffet; they are at Soccor League games; they are at the Beauty Shop; they are in public schools; they are on every construction site; they are on street corners; day laborer camps at Home Depot; they are in rental properties; they are in the bank lobbies waiting for their 100% loan to buy a new house; they are on the highways in big vans with ladders on top; they are in bright new red Ford-Pick Up Trucks (the really big ones); they are at the emergency rooms of hospitals; they are at the Welfare Office; the Post Office; the FEMA Office; farm fields; manufacturing plants; people's lawns; people's homes....they are "everywhere" sucking the life out of America and its Future.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The problem could be solved by going after the employeers tooth and nail. Without jobs the line at the border checkpoints leading out of the country would resemble rush hour on an LA freeway.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

That reminds me. Why don't we boycott Home Depot. I have seen several things on TV about those stands they set up for day workers. If that's not aiding and abetting, I'll eat it. They MIGHT not be employing them but, if there providing a venue for them to GET our jobs, they are just as guilty as businesses who are actually employing them.

I'm going to start TRYING to ID businesses in my area that I THINK are employing illegals and calling ICE and asking them to investigate.

I do know of one manufacturing company that, several years ago when ICE was still INS, was NOTIFIED by INS that they were going to be dropping in. They even gave them a DATE! So, the management just told the workers to make sure they brought their green cards on such and such date. That way, the legals could bring their green cards and the illegals could lay out.

At a later point in time, this company did have a roundup and a bunch were taken into custody. Can you imagine?? The INS NOTIFYING the company they were coming???? That is just SO BRIGHT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Jack--let Bob serve you a cup of coffee and offer you a good morning WAKE UP CALL. This is happening EVERYWHERE. I live in Texas and I am telling you that it has been in the past five years that this tsunami has hit. This is why I'm here--I started noticing some things a couple of years ago. It seemed like almost overnight, probably every fifth or sixth person I bumped into didn't speak English. Ten years ago I'd go for months without meeting a non-English speaking but suddenly BOOM these people were everywhere. Not just Mexicans and Central Americans--Chinese, Japanese, ect. Last summer I got lost and pulled into a service station to ask directions. There was only one car at the pumps so I walked up and saw this Chinese guy and thought to myself oh GOD this guy won't speak English so it's pointless to ask. Then I thought I was being a bit ridiculous, reading too many articles on immigration, so I march right up to this Chinese guy and asked directions. "I'm sorry sir, I do no speak English" the guy replied. I had to laugh!

America has been taking in immigrants since its inception, but something else is happening today-- I think everybody's feeling it. If you read about immigration around the turn of the Century, when the upper East coast was swamped with immigrants mainly from Europe, you will discover that cities like NYC were in chaos. Nobody could communicate with each other and you had all these very seperate ethnic ghettos. Politicians at the time realized they had a big problem there, so they came up with standardized testing in public schools. People have forgotten this. Standardized testing was first instituted in this nation to GET EVERYBODY SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE. These tests forced everyone to get on the same page.

And it worked! A huge part of America's success in bringing together all these different nationalities and cultures was standardized testing. "Multiculturalism" as we have come to know it today, was a complete disaster for NYC at the turn of the century. Now, generations later, nobody even knows or remembers that extremely important lesson.

Bilingual education will eventually dismantle everything because you are cutting the time devoted to actual learning the basics like math and writing in half. And when you cut education in half you end up with a populace that is half as educated as prior generations. That isn't a good sign.

I am calling for English as the official language. If we want to pour some money into teaching English to Spanish speaking people, then let's do it in the form of clinics. Applying for citizenship should require immigrants speaking English at least at a remedial level. I think we should help people learn English--that is compassionate and worthwhile--but we must never allow compassion to cut our future generations' educations in half.

Hello Third World!

I couldn't agree with you more, BobC. Set up those "clinics" right on the border and tell them they can't pass "go" until they speak English. THEN, we have to FORCE them to use the knowledge once they have it. And, as long as our government and businesses are willing to provide all services in Spanish as well as English, we are not FORCING them to use English. Given the fact that they have a choice, which choice do you think they are going to make??? They are going to speak SPANISH. So, we cannot allow that to even be an option. ENGLISH should be our official language and I was mortified when I learned that it actually was not.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well it's just common sense. I forgot to bring gym shorts to the gym last night so I had to go buy some and Walmart was the only store open. I swear to God every other person in that store was speaking Spanish or to a lesser extent Chinese. The lines were moving at glacial speed because the simplest question like 'debit or credit" was met with blank stares. Talk about "slowing down goods and services..."

Man I hate Walmart with a passion. I can be in the happiest mood ever and within one minute of being in Walmart, my mood ring turns a most wicked black.

BobC--"Wal-Mart"....I know exactly what you're talking about. I only shop there when I run out of either coffee or cat food.

You've seen me post it before about Wal-mart, but since it fits so well with your experience:

"I'd see more Americans in Tijuana".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast