Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a GREAT idea. I've been doing it like unto forever. I've never set foot in their store here and never will.

Ditto for Tyson Foods, etc and so on.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I went to Wal-Mart this AM. ONLY CHOICE. But, I made sure I didn't buy that Chinese Apple Juice, JackSmith!!!! I sure did laugh when I was in the apple juice aisle though. I should have checked to see where their apple juice is made.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Chris I think it's happening EVERYWHERE.

"Who left the door open?"

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    The problem could be solved by going after the employeers tooth and nail. Without jobs the line at the border checkpoints leading out of the country would resemble rush hour on an LA freeway.
    I could not agree with you more but I think the prez is withholding $ in order to keep that from happening.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I don't think there's ANY QUESTION that this president who favors big business is NOT going to go after these big corporations who are employeeing these illegals. He doesn't CARE. He WANTS THEM HERE. He would have an uprising on his hands among his big money friends if he took a tough stand on the hiring of illegals. No more campaign money to get his buddies elected.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

They finally sent one that works ALMOST right. Of course, it was made in none other than CHINA.
    Excellent Bootsie! I will take anything back 50 times to get a good one, everyone should, this will let the companies know, sometimes cheap is expensive. I bought a $1200 Sears Kenmore fridge new 2 years ago. When it was 18 months old, everything inside turned into an icecube on both sides. The thermostat went bad, an .89 cent thermostat made in.......Indonesia. They charged me $236.00 to fix it!!!!!!! Sears stinks!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Bootsie, Defens, howdy!
    Personally, I think its one big scam to oust the American Worker, mabey even a real live conspiracy! They are systematically taking us apart from all levels of government. Its like everyone in office, no matter what position it is, is participating. Are these people being paid to shut up, or have they been threatened? Its a "Follow our protocol or pay the consequences" kind of thing. Funny thing is, you can talk to these people at home rather than at the office, and they will probably seem like sensible people. Oh, but get them back at that office and its like they turn color (and alligence). OR MABEY THEY'RE ON DRUGS!!

Sound far-fetched? I'm listenin'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie I had the EXACT same experience with my Walmart Mr. Coffee! If you don't have that pot EXACTLY perfectly positioned, it will go all over the floor. PLUS the on/ off button stopped lighting up when it's on, so you have to stand there like an idiot waiting for the little gurgle sound to see if it really started brewing! GRRRR. Made in China too.

Even established companies like Mr Coffee are using Chinese slave labor so they can produce products cheap enough so that Walmart will carry it. It's like a race to the bottom!

Well, BobC--again we agree! I also agree with you, Defens. We need to continue to harass these businesses that are selling us inferior products made in other countries. Time was when ANY Kenmore product was the very best made. I swore I would NEVER buy ANY appliance that wasn't a Kenmore. Kenmore--NO MORE!

BobC--I just went and pulled out the Mr. Coffee manual AGAIN and I will be calling Sunbeam as soon as they open. I will cite your experience when they start their song and dance about not having had any other complaints about their Mr. Coffee coffeemakers. I can't believe that they deny these problems. You KNOW they are LYING and I HATE LIARS. Thanks for sharing your experience as well!!! More ammunition!

Bootsie--I never complained to them--I just started shopping at Target instead of crappy Walmart. A cheap coffee maker isn't cheap if you have to buy three per year, I've learned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast