Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by biffhamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    VIDEO:
    Racial Brawl at Locke High School in South Central LA
    One eyewitness says that brawl was between "Blacks and Browns". And the end, reporter confirms it was racialy motivated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMlRu8eFqn0
    I saw a different report, but the facts are the same.

The fuse is burning........................................... ......................................

Yes this is what I heard on the video but he also said it was gang related. I think it escalated from there.

It's starting folks. It will grow to the parents of these students and this city will be ablaze again. I don't want it but I do predict it. If its going to happen I hope it happens under Villaraigosa's watch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As Lou Dobbs says, "Don't Americans deserve a government that works"?
    Folks, I've said this for years, Legal Americans must march on the capitol
    and on the streets of evey city and state until elected officials hear the mandate, "we are sick and tired of this crap". Our elected are sent to Washington to represent and vote the will of citizens, not their will.

Quote Originally Posted by CRNA74
    As Lou Dobbs says, "Don't Americans deserve a government that works"?
    Folks, I've said this for years, Legal Americans must march on the capitol
    and on the streets of evey city and state until elected officials hear the mandate, "we are sick and tired of this crap". Our elected are sent to Washington to represent and vote the will of citizens, not their will.

Well if we march I'll be there. I'm with you. Unfortunately, we take too much then when they finally awaken they have to fight even harder like in WWII.

Welcome to Alipac CRNA74 glad to have you in the fight for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WALTER MOORE FOR MAYOR!

Hello. I don't know if most of you have heard of Walter Moore, but he's running against Mayor Villairagosa (sp?) and I hope he wins. He really wants to crack down on illegals, no bennies, no amnesty, etc. Search his name on You Tube as he has a few video's up. Please encourage anyone you know in LA to vote for Walter Moore! I saw his website about a year ago and I called him. He actually called me back that same day. He's very polite, educated, easy to talk to and he has the experience and smarts to turn around LA!

Hundreds brawl at LA high school, broken up by police

Hundreds brawl at LA high school, broken up by police

Sat May 10, 5:23 AM ET

LOS ANGELES - A fight that broke out at a troubled South Los Angeles school escalated into a campuswide brawl involving as many as 600 students before it was quelled by police in riot gear.

The melee, which students said started around noon Friday between rival black and Hispanic gangs, forced authorities to shut down Locke High School and keep students in their classrooms. After restoring order, they rounded up students who hadn't returned to class and separated them by race, holding Hispanics in the gym and black students in another room.

Four people were arrested, three students for fighting and one non-student on suspicion of possessing a knife, Los Angeles school district spokeswoman Susan Cox said.

Several students were injured and treated at the scene, but nobody was hospitalized, officials said.

Music teacher Reggie Smith described to the Los Angeles Times a chaotic scene where it was difficult to distinguish between trouble makers and those trying to avoid the mayhem.

"The kids were crazy, running from place to place jumping on other kids," Smith said. "Some of my kids were crying because they were walking to class with friends and they got jumped."

Victor Wong, an 18-year-old senior, told the Times the melee grew out of a fight two days earlier between two graffiti gangs. He said Hispanic students who are friends of his asked him to participate in a fight planned for Friday that was to pit 10 Hispanic students against 10 black students.

The two groups met as planned at the handball courts, but the fight quickly spread throughout the campus, Wong said.

"Security didn't know where to go," he said. "They'd concentrate in one spot and something would happen somewhere else."

School district police brought in about 60 officers to the scene, while the Los Angeles Police Department dispatched about 50 officers and more than a dozen patrol cars.

Ronald White, a 17-year-old senior, said that when police arrived some of the students began fighting the officers, who responded with their batons. Another student said he saw police use pepper spray.

Locke has been marred by almost daily fights during much of the academic year, but students and teachers said Friday's brawl was the worst in years.

Joseph Sherlock, a senior, called it "my first actual encounter with a riot."

About 65 percent of the 2,600 students enrolled at Locke are Hispanic, and 35 percent are black.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080510/ap_ ... hool_brawl
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

CNN reporting that it is racially motivated

Just saw on CNN that the police separated the groups
    black and brown and it is racially and Gang motivated.

Re: CNN reporting that it is racially motivated

Quote Originally Posted by america4
    Just saw on CNN that the police separated the groups
    black and brown and it is racially and Gang motivated.
    No surprise there. Black and mexicans have long hated each other and if IA's continue to steal their jobs and shoot at them just because of thier skin color-it's only gonna get worse.

The murder of Jamiel Shaw won't soon be forgotten.

Just like a scene out of a movie isn't it? And the media and government is covering up the truth as usual.

Amazes me that this is happening,how could a parent let thier child go to this school after this happened?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

My son will be 30 on 25 May, that puts him in HS approximately 15 years ago I remember his natural apprehension of going to High school with the illegals. I also heard of the gangs of illegals in Greeley Colorado. Now it has reached the boiling point. The media can try to cover it up for another 7 months but I think with the internet they are pissing in the WIND. You go ALIPAC!!

Re: Racial Brawl at Locke High School in South Central LA

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarBlonde
    Here is a YouTube link for one of the news reports out of LA about this racially motivated brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMlRu8eFqn0
    Did anyone else catch the reporters closing comment at the end of the youtube video? She said, “This was definitely a Black on Brown crimeâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast