Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At Risk...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At Risk...

I am doing this at the risk of being bashed and being labeled a troll before I ever get my first response. I have been perusing this site for a few days and have read quite a few posts which have piqued my interest and prompted me to ask some questions. Before I ask, however, let me be as forthright as possible.

I am justfred - and have been for over a decade. I have a history with at least one poster on this board, and it was (probably still is) an adversarial one. I am not here to pick fights, just to ask and read and hopefully get a better understanding.

I get the fact that illegal immigration is illegal and for that reason, it should not be tolerated.

I get the fact that illegals use emergency rooms as primary care stations, which puts a burden on the healthcare system and causes potential problems for those who are supposed to be treating true emergencies.

I get the fact that some illegals don't get drivers licenses and/or insurance and that is a problem.

I get the fact that the children of illegals put a burden on our educational system and, in some cases, the welfare rolls.

I get the fact that some illegals come here for criminal activity.

However, illegal immigration and all the accompanying concerns have been happening since I was a child, and I am almost fifty - which doesn't make it right, but does cause me to be skeptical that it is a problem which must be dealt with immediately and with such priority that it should preclude many other problems we have in this country.

On the other hand, you all seem to think that it is the #1 issue facing our country today, and that I don't get. I think it is less important than the record deficits. I think it is less important than the Orwellian state of constant undeclared war we seem to be in. I think it is less important than tax reform. I think it is less important than election reform. I think it is less important than reconciling the difference between our elected leadership is telling us and what my eyes and reason tell me.

So, I would appreciate it if you would take your time and explain to me why this is so much more important than the other issues which face our country.

Thank you for your time.
    Listen to justfredradio.com - Monday through Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by justfred
    On the other hand, you all seem to think that it is the #1 issue facing our country today, and that I don't get. I think it is less important than the record deficits. I think it is less important than the Orwellian state of constant undeclared war we seem to be in. I think it is less important than tax reform. I think it is less important than election reform. I think it is less important than reconciling the difference between our elected leadership is telling us and what my eyes and reason tell me.

So, I would appreciate it if you would take your time and explain to me why this is so much more important than the other issues which face our country.
    Welcome justfred.
    You've only read here for a few days. I think as time goes on you'll come to realize as many of us have that illegal immigration is just a symptom of a much larger disease that threatens the existence of the entity known as United States of America itself. Assuming we're all not nuts, then wouldn't Job One be preserving the nation itself? That is why this issue is number one to me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

justfred,

Yes, illegal immigration has been going on for some time, but from what we can tell from the numbers it really escalated in the late 90's and under the Bush administration may have reached levels as high as 1.5-3 million entering illegal per year!

So what was once a chronic trickle, has turned into a flood having a dramatic impact on states from NC to Main.

Also, the reason this is the #1 issue can be explained two ways. One, as you have already stated, illegal immigration has deadly consequences and has a highly negative impact on our national quality of life in hundreds of ways.

Two, since we cannot get the Executive Branch to adequately enforce our existing laws which are supported by over 80% of the American public, this means that we are no longer the land of the free and a functioning republic where our citizens are self governed.

We are now becoming a nation of servants that have been deprived of representation and a voice in what happens to us, our communities, or nation.

We are being treated like cattle that are told we must make room for more cattle by the farmers!

This is the end of America if we do not restore the Rule of Law and reverse the flow. There is no end to the flow of illegal aliens from 3rd world poverty environments. They will come and come until most of what we love about America is destroyed and children are stolen in broad daylight by gangs into sexual slavery and you and I will face a death sentence if we pick up the phone to call the law.

The degradations the American public are being forced to endure now are just the beginning compared to what the corporations responsible for this treason may have in mind for us next!

The illegal aliens are a human army here to force Americans into many things we would never accept voluntarily such as a North American Economic Union, national biometric big brother ID, and lower real wages.

Illegal immigration is a weapon of mass destruction killing 12-25 Americans per day and the deaths are just the tip of the human suffering iceberg when you think of the thousands of others that become victims in other ways from this each day!

Illegal immigration is part of the terrible deficits you are concerned about and part of the Orwellian electronic police state of observation we are being forced into.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

Welcome justfred.
    You've only read here for a few days. I think as time goes on you'll come to realize as many of us have that illegal immigration is just a symptom of a much larger disease that threatens the existence of the entity known as United States of America itself. Assuming we're all not nuts, then wouldn't Job One be preserving the nation itself? That is why this issue is number one to me.
    Hi, loservillabor.

I agree that we have a much larger problem, and I can see that this would be one symptom of that larger problem. I see a major war on the middle class in this country, with the exportation of jobs and the importation of workers. I see it as a result of greed - especially the greed of those who have more money than they already know what to do with.

As long as they can provide cheap goods at record profits, and with little or no worries about any type of ramifications, then why shouldn't they? Conscience?

You have to have one to make one work.
    Listen to justfredradio.com - Monday through Friday!

Hi Justfred,

Illegal immigration touches all aspects of some other major concerns of this country.

The undeclared open borders policy our government has blindly turned an eye to is overwhelming our country. Increasing local and state taxes, 2.1 Billion in NJ because of 372,000 illegals, the threat of terrorists coming over our border or who have flown in , some of which may already be hear, drunken driving accidents by illlegals is a grave problem and in California alone, 20-30% of the prisoners are illegal and figure could be higher now that they are screening ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Increase in street gangs from South America, MS-13, salvadors gangs. Voter ID fraud, IDENTITIY THEFT Social Security fraud, social services fraud, school overcrowded with children who DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, won't assimilate, sending 45 Billion dollars out of this country to South America that is not taxed, Our treasonous government trying to create the NORTH AMERICAN UNION AND NAFTA HIGHWAY WITHOUT GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT. (BY FLOODING OUR NATION WITH FOREIGN NATIONALS AKA ILLEGAL ALIENS) WHILE TRYING TO MERGE OUR COUNTRY WITH MEXICO AND CANADA THROUGH SPP WHILE 85% OF THE NATION IS AGAINST IT.

Here are some informative articles:

http://link.toolbot.com/cnsnews.com/59681

http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/2006poll.html

http://link.toolbot.com/statesmanjournal.com/59682

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 11:24 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As long as they can provide cheap goods at record profits, and with little or no worries about any type of ramifications, then why shouldn't they?
    Logically why should they? I agree. However, they share a home with me that I was hoping to pass along in some recognizable form to the Grandchildren as my own Grandparents did for me. Quality of life is a consideration. The economy should serve the people, we don't exist for the most efficient economic model imho. Those who want to run a world hive are going to meet with an adversary in me. I'll do whatever I must.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Justfred, it is not merely a war on the middle class, it is a slaughter of America's working poor.

I see daily, two parents households struggling to feed their kids, and make the rent. I know of one family personally, who not only is struggling in this way, but both parents have major life-threatening medical issues, which require frequent medical attention and daily medication. Many times feeding the kids is nothing more than rice and a package of gravy mix.

All too many people talk about the effects this invasion has had on the middle class, but it hit the working poor long ago, but they were all silent, only because they were too busy trying to survive, they did not have the luxury of free time, or the resources to speak out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree AmericanElizabeth,

This and so many other reasons is why we are fighting illegal immigration and for RULE OF LAW IN OUR COUNTRY.

So, I would appreciate it if you would take your time and explain to me why this is so much more important than the other issues which face our country
    Very simply, because these people are breaking our laws and we should not hurt our own citizens to help those that have no respect for our country.

justfred, Welcome to ALIPAC

Have you ever seen any of the protests, marches or demostrations that Illegals have put on? If not, you should see some of the videos posted in this site. You will see what they are really in this country for.

(who wants to post a link for "justfred" to see?)

From what you`ve said, you must not live in or near an area with a high popultion of Illegals. Or your income is high enough to where you do not feel the effect from illegal immigration.
    I live in Southern California where the affect cannot be ignored by anyone. The Eastern and Western coastal states along with the Southern Border states are the most affected. but they are moving inward quit rapidly.
    The small rural community that I live in, was once known for its Dairy farms and Orange/citrus groves. Illegals have moved into barns and garages and converted them into unsanitary living spaces for over 6 famlies to a small building. Most farmers moved out of the area (or state) and rented out their property. So most of them are not aware of illegals moving onto their property.
    Illegals wont pay for trash, they just dump it in the streets or on vacant property.
    Illegals and even some legal immigrants that rent houses in fairly large property, allow illegals to move old stripped out house trailors and campers onto the property to live in, with no sanitary hook up.
    Now I could go on and on and on. But instead I`ll just say that, this is not just happening in my community, It`s everywhere, and I mean everywhere.
    You cannot drive 1 mile without see at least 1 property that is run down as I mentions.
    It`s disgusting. But worse, there are laws against everything I mentioned, but the law does nothing about it.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast