Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: 7 yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by bunnsone4
    As I watch this i was so outraged as we finally had our turn and all we was able to get was 532.00 in food stamps no place to cook as all the housing had been taken up by the mexicans and was told that there was a 3 month waiting list. .
    do you mean mexican nationals living in the country legally or do you mean ILLEGALS ?

before people really started to pay attention to illegal immigration people would just refer to illegal immigrants as mexicans ... that was back when no one really took this issue seriously , not even the people who complained about it ...

but today we are taking a hard look at the issue and it's time to take action .. that means respecting the problem ...

being honest means that we can say that in the southwest of the united states the vast majority of illegal immigrants are of hispanic orgin , but it would be a mistake to assume that all illegals are mexican nationals , we have many different countries from the south of us that are trying to get in ..

As for your benfits , what that family did was completely wrong . and very ballsy ... ( but hey , i still have to admire their pure gall ! )

The Illegal Felon's know exactly what they are doing. Claiming welfare from several states is not uncommon. In fact, I once had an illegal come up to me in Culpepper Virginia, showed me a laminated directions card (which showed them where to stand for day laborers), and where all of the state offices where to file for benefits. Simply Amazing!!! Someone has actually thought that far in advance to give someone a laminated card to show the illegals where to rip us off???

Quote Originally Posted by KJ4EYD
    The Illegal Felon's know exactly what they are doing. Claiming welfare from several states is not uncommon. In fact, I once had an illegal come up to me in Culpepper Virginia, showed me a laminated directions card (which showed them where to stand for day laborers), and where all of the state offices where to file for benefits. Simply Amazing!!! Someone has actually thought that far in advance to give someone a laminated card to show the illegals where to rip us off???
    Unfortunately US citizens have done this too. But is sad that people who are not here legally do these things and others, become a law enforcement problem and then a BIG burden to taxpayers. Just saying that they are no worse than anyone else (which I do not believe) still doesn't mean we have less of an expense in dealing with them. Crime is crime and is always an unfair burden to US taxpayers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would think you don't have to be Hispanic to get away with this.
    Double dipping in itself is atrocious. Being illegal and double dipping
    makes it twice as atrocious when they shouldn't even be getting welfare
    in the first place. Americans are suckers and they take advantage of us
    and laugh in our faces.

I was in the cashier's line at the grocery store the other day. The lady
    in front of me and the cashier obvously knew each other and were
    chatting away. I was in a hurry and getting impatient. As the lady
    paid for her groceries with food stamps from a designer purse the
    cashier asked her if she wanted to buy some candy to help a fundraiser
    event in a couple of weeks. The lady said "No thanks, my daughter spent
    $500 on candy last week." "I won't be able to go to the event anyway,
    my husband and I are taking a cruise during that time."

For what its worth she wasn't Hispanic.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12