Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those that responded to this particular subject are either Romney trolls or peeps that truly have no clue how they are being played.

They look like Romney trolls to me, but whatever. Romney was for amnesty before he was against it, Romney was pro life and funded Planned Parenthood, before he was against it.

Romney is here, owned by the same banksters and United Nations that owns Obama... Romney is here to give Obama his second term; and if you don't see it !!!!! You are the problem, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Those that responded to this particular subject are either Romney trolls or peeps that truly have no clue how they are being played.

They look like Romney trolls to me, but whatever....
    Well aren't you a ray of sunshine, did anyone call you a "Troll" Funny I didn't read anywhere here, anyone calling you a troll!

Listen up! Hater! I'll vote for anyone I deem fit to bring us back from the edge! And there are much better ways to make you're point then calling us trolls! The little interview you posted was only a small part of the interview, once again CNN gets you to do they're work for em'

And if Paul wins the nomination, I'm pretty sure we'll all vote for him even though he is not our first choice.

You call us trolls again, and I will get banned from this site! But you will know that I am free to vote for who ever I want, in not so nice words!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

They look like Romney trolls to me, but whatever. Romney was for amnesty before he was against it, Romney was pro life and funded Planned Parenthood, before he was against it.

Romney is here, owned by the same banksters and United Nations that owns Obama... Romney is here to give Obama his second term; and if you don't see it !!!!! You are the problem, not me.

Well I am not a Mitt Romney supporter even though he is FAR ahead of Ron Paul on illegal immigration, which is what I think ALIPAC is all about.

The number one reason I am against Ron Paul for president is because he is a fake. Right there is a no go for me!

Ron Paul publicly claims to be a Christian but says he can't say that men laying with men sexually is a sin. He says he has a problem with God's judgment against homosexuality. He voted with the democrats to do away with DADT so the sodomites can come out in our military! Read what Chuck Baldwin said about anyone who would do what Ron Paul did!

Worse than his immoral stand on homosexuality is his claim to be against abortion. He says he believes that life begins at conception, but he supports killing a fertilized egg AFTER conception. He also voted NO on forbidding human cloning for reproduction & medical research. (Feb 2003)

And worse than his hypocritical claim to be pro-life, at about the age of 27, Ron Paul saw WITH HIS OWN EYES, a little baby born alive by a c-section. The baby began to cry as he and the other monsters in the room stood by while one of Satan's own threw the little crying baby in a bucket in a corner of the room so he/she would die. What did Ron Paul do to help that baby? He walked out of the room and on down the hall. And even after witnessing the murder of that little baby, he knowingly urged voters to consider voting for Cynthia McKinney, or one of the other third party candidates. All the while Ron Paul knew that Cynthia McKinney supports live birth abortions!

Ron Paul wanted Adam Kokesh to get a seat in our Congress......Kokesh is the man that even the chairman of the Libertarian Party in Ohio called a Marxist-Anarchist! This Kokesh has been involved with Code Pink for years!

Lew Rockwell is practically Ron Paul's blood brother as far as politics go, and his lady-friend was a member of Code Pink! Code Pink is the organization that asked the Muslim Brotherhood to come HELP WITH THE CLEANSING OF OUR COUNTRY!!! People need to understand the Muslim Brotherhood supports Sharia Law. They plan to rid the world of infidels. GET IT!

As far as what Ron Paul gets right, it pales in comparison to who is behind the kind old man mask he wears. If only he was what he appears to be....but he is not.

Ron Paul may even be worse than Obama, because everyone knows what Obama is, so it is a fair fight, but few people know what Ron Paul really is, because his supporters keep it so well covered up.....or they are just innocently ignorant of the deep things about Ron Paul.

Of course Ron Paul gets a 'F' from numbersUSA. This is an anti-illegal immigration forum, so I don't understand the promotion of a candidate who fights against what this forum is all about. Remember the green card with an asterisk? Remember he said we need to be 'humane.' Remember he said he does not like fences because it is not the American way? Remember he said that deportation is not right, because it breaks up families!?

Of course Ron Paul talks big about the Fed and bringing our troops home. But it is just talk. When he fails, if he should be elected, he will do what he always has done for years, he will say it is not his fault. He will say it is the fault of those who he could not convince to do it his way. Does this sound like a guy who can get others to cooperate, and really get things done? I don't think so!

Ron Paul is not a Republican! Again he lies/fools people!!! He is a Libertarian, and may very well cause the re-election of Obama in 2012.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12