Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney To Give Speech on Economy - 12:15 EST

Romney to give speech in Detroit on the Economy - 9:15 a.m.

Wanna bet he doesn't mention the catastrophic effect of IA's on the economy? If he does, I'll eat my words....

Re: Romney To Give Speech on Economy - 12:15 EST

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Romney to give speech in Detroit on the Economy - 9:15 a.m.

Wanna bet he doesn't mention the catastrophic effect of IA's on the economy? If he does, I'll eat my words....
    Roy Beck of NumbersUSA has this to say about Mitt Romney: "No candidate has done more advertising against amnesty or more raising of the issue in debates than Romney, who has constantly tried to make sure that nobody forgets McCain's role as the architect of two years of giant amnesty bills in Congress."

Mitt Romney has worked hard to raise the issue of illegal immigration in the campaign.

Romney earned a JD/MBA from Harvard and has years of successful private sector experience (something that not all of the candidates have).

He knows Michigan, and he knows the economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TancredoFan...I am definitely supporting Romney! I only want him to be very CLEAR about his stance on immigration. I want him to stand alone, without any interruptions, today in Detroit and bring it home! We need to hear it again and again!

BTW, I'm not seeing any coverage of the speech! MSN must be blacking out his speech!!!

Romney

TancredoFan...I am definitely supporting Romney! I only want him to be very CLEAR about his stance on immigration. I want him to stand alone, without any interruptions, today in Detroit and bring it home! We need to hear it again and again!

BTW, I'm not seeing any coverage of the speech! MSN must be blacking out his speech!!!
    Here is a link to coverage of his first speech of the day: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... /1001/NEWS

Romney emphasizes optimism in speech to students
    January 14, 2008

By CHRIS CHRISTOFF

FREE PRESS LANSING BUREAU CHIEF

GRAND BLANC – Mitt Romney told a high school assembly of about 3,500 this morning that American values, optimism and perseverance matter in this election and in their lives.

Romney kicked off his final campaign day before Tuesday’s Republican presidential primary in Michigan, emphasizing the importance of family and staying together as a bedrock of American culture. And he repeated his vow to help turn around the state's beleaguered economy if he’s president.

Advertisement

“I will not rest if I’m president of the United States until Michigan is brought back,â€

Romney

Glad to hear that there is another Romeny supporter on this board.

Go Mitt!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Romney earned a JD/MBA from Harvard and has years of successful private sector experience (something that not all of the candidates have).

Populist...Romney's credentials are impeccable; but he has always been linked with Big Business and Corporations. I support him wholeheartedly, but I just want to see if he can separate himself from big business and connect the dots between IA's and the demise of America's manufacturing industry. I'm putting my faith in him to get to the core of the problem...cheap labor.

TancredoFan...thanks for the link!

Sounds like the crowd was enthusiastic! He has to win tomorrow! Sounds like he didn't mention illegal immigration, but maybe he's waiting til Michigan is in his column.

Populist...Romney's credentials are impeccable; but he has always been linked with Big Business and Corporations. I support him wholeheartedly, but I just want to see if he can separate himself from big business and connect the dots between IA's and the demise of America's manufacturing industry. I'm putting my faith in him to get to the core of the problem...cheap labor.
    Fair enough AmericanMe. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gordon Gecko had real world exp. also..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast