Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Awhile ago I read that voter turnout has been very low so far due to the weather.

Pat Buchanan is on right now defending Romney against attacks. He said, "I think Mitt Romney could win the Presidency of the United States".
    Let's hope that he is right..........This Michigan win could put him on his way!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Very EARLY exit polling; we'll see IF this holds up.

USANevada, are you starting a thread?

---------

MITT ROMNEY, JOHN MCCAIN

And The First Exit Polls in Michigan Say...

I'm surprised no one else has put this up yet. I'm hearing the first round of exit polls have Romney 35, McCain 29, Huckabee 15, Ron Paul 10, Giuliani 4. This doesn't count absentee ballots.

If this holds, the networks will be able to announce shortly after 9 p.m. eastern time...

Of course, all the standard disclaimers apply, and the later voters may differ from the early rounds, and the polls are still open, so if you're a Michigander, go out and vote for your favorite.

01/15 06:18 PM

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/ ... BlMTczY2U=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Very EARLY exit polling; we'll see IF this holds up.

USANevada, are you starting a thread?

---------

MITT ROMNEY, JOHN MCCAIN

And The First Exit Polls in Michigan Say...

I'm surprised no one else has put this up yet. I'm hearing the first round of exit polls have Romney 35, McCain 29, Huckabee 15, Ron Paul 10, Giuliani 4. This doesn't count absentee ballots.

If this holds, the networks will be able to announce shortly after 9 p.m. eastern time...

Of course, all the standard disclaimers apply, and the later voters may differ from the early rounds, and the polls are still open, so if you're a Michigander, go out and vote for your favorite.

01/15 06:18 PM

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/ ... BlMTczY2U=
    This is good news!!

The fact that the media is downplaying the news of the Michigan primary----makes me think that Romney is winning!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Romney is our last chance...Otherwise we are all going to be stuck living permanently in a 'Twilight Zone' episode.

National Review has a new exit poll with: Romney 35, McCain 29, Huckabee 15, Paul 10, Guiliani 4
    This was posted by Jim Geraghty in The Campaign Spot at 6:18pm

Edited to add: it's new to National Review, but it's based on the first round of exit polling

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Romney is our last chance...Otherwise we are all going to be stuck living permanently in a 'Twilight Zone' episode.
    I agree!!! And, getting him to win the nomination is only the first part of the battle!!!

Just noticed you had posted the results already, Populist. Fingers crossed here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123