Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it's crap how CNN posts "John McCain Second" only one font size under Romney's win. Romney didn't get 2nd place recognition at all!

McLame is done! He had his retirement village buddies come out on their rascals in NH to vote for him. The rest is downhill for him!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned

I almost forgot! Congratulations to Gov. Romney for his hard work and efforts too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    21% reporting

Romney: 40%

McCain: 30%
    So much for the "dead heat" in polls as reported by our Ministry of Propaganda (MSM).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well , for now it looks like a blowout

I guess they saw through McCs Bs

And, depending what happens in South Carolina-----Huckabee might be done if he loses.

The last poll that I saw from SC:

McCain was leading and Huckabilly and Romney were tied for second.

However, this was before Romney's win tonight----so who knows what will happen now!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    21% reporting

Romney: 40%

McCain: 30%
    So much for the "dead heat" in polls as reported by our Ministry of Propaganda (MSM).
    Even this morning!!! They were saying that Romney was only leading McCain by less than one point!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    You know I am looking at this, and Romney got more delegates in Wyoming than McCain got in NH, but all the media talks about is how McCain was coming back and had the momentum, that Romney was as good as dead in the water! They said nothing about Wyoming! What a bunch of anti-American traitors. That is what they should rename their networks, the Anti-American Broadcasting Company (ABC), the Communist Broadcasting System (CBS), the North american union Broadcasting Company (NBC), Associated Propagandists (AP), etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    And, depending what happens in South Carolina-----Huckabee might be done if he loses.

The last poll that I saw from SC:

McCain was leading and Huckabilly and Romney were tied for second.

However, this was before Romney's win tonight----so who knows what will happen now!!!
    Keep in mind they were reporting that illegal immigration is a huge issue there so those numbers can change

I'd love to see Huck bite it there

YEAH!!!!!

What a relief! Talk about a rollercoaster ride these primaries are.

Way to go Michigan. We can't thank you enough!