Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like Ron Paul. Get over it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

He didnt dance around the questions, it is just the way you listened to it. Since Ron Paul didnt get the nomination who cares anyways. But keep an eye out for the Constitution Party, they may have a chance of making a huge impact this year since no one running opposes illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ron Paul

I saw the interview..matter of fact..Ron Paul is the only candidate standing that was on the GOOD list for ALIPAC...and STILL some people refuse to see that he is not for amnesty/open borders. Well..now you have McCain..the absolute WORST CANDIDATE the GOP could come up with. People get the government they deserve. Ron Paul was right on the mark on nearly every issue. Oh well...there's goes the ballgame.

Ron Paul cannot win so forget it and vote for McCain or don't vote at all....yes, the system stinks but it is what it is......reality...sorry.....it does not make me happy either....but McCain is better than Billary/Obama...as a Republican is McCain, anti-illegal Republicans, like HUNTER might be able to sway McCain on immigration...sorry that is our only hope in 2008...it is what it is.live in denial if you must....

I'll write in Bozo the Clown before I vote for McCain, Obama or Clinton. The system stinks, so why not change it? Voting for the Lessor of evils is still voting for evil
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Bob Barr just announced he is running Libertarian, there is a constitution party runner Chuck? and there will be an Independant party, I say it is time to get away from the two partys and go with someone who will represent the people not the illegals......

I agree with jp except I would write in Mickey mouse.....but it is still to early to decide.......Dont' vote for one of the 3 the MSM and corporate America is trying to push on us, this election is two important.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    Ron Paul cannot win so forget it and vote for McCain or don't vote at all....yes, the system stinks but it is what it is......reality...sorry.....it does not make me happy either....but McCain is better than Billary/Obama...as a Republican is McCain, anti-illegal Republicans, like HUNTER might be able to sway McCain on immigration...sorry that is our only hope in 2008...it is what it is.live in denial if you must....
    I'll never vote for McCain. Between Paul and Barr, I don't have too.

AE

Ron PAul is still on Oregons primary ballot and in this I am giving him my vote. As for November, I will either write his name in, or Tancredo's, but will not give my vote to any of the three running around out there acting like they might be a good choice for this country. Americans will be shooting themselves in the foot in they vote for any of the three.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bob Barr just announced he is running Libertarian, there is a constitution party runner Chuck? and there will be an Independant party, I say it is time to get away from the two partys and go with someone who will represent the people not the illegals......

I agree with jp except I would write in Mickey mouse.....but it is still to early to decide.......Dont' vote for one of the 3 the MSM and corporate America is trying to push on us, this election is two important.
    I thought about Mickey, but I thought a clown would fit in so much better than Mickey in DC.

I already voted for the primaries and will start making my push for the party of my choice and it will not me one of the two that have melded together and become essentially one party.

I think that "Once a Democrat" is a troll (at least when it comes to Ron Paul).

I went round and round with him on a post about a week about that I put on here about Ron Paul.

------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast