Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Once-a-Dem is not a troll. He does not support Ron Paul, and there is a core of long-time Alipacers who agree with what he is saying.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bob Barr just announced he is running Libertarian, there is a constitution party runner Chuck? and there will be an Independant party, I say it is time to get away from the two partys and go with someone who will represent the people not the illegals......

I agree with jp except I would write in Mickey mouse.....but it is still to early to decide.......Dont' vote for one of the 3 the MSM and corporate America is trying to push on us, this election is two important.
    I thought about Mickey, but I thought a clown would fit in so much better than Mickey in DC.

I already voted for the primaries and will start making my push for the party of my choice and it will not me one of the two that have melded together and become essentially one party.
    Bozo and Mickey won't cut it. You'll have to write someone in who has a lot of clout..like the Road Runner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bob Barr just announced he is running Libertarian, there is a constitution party runner Chuck? and there will be an Independant party, I say it is time to get away from the two partys and go with someone who will represent the people not the illegals......

I agree with jp except I would write in Mickey mouse.....but it is still to early to decide.......Dont' vote for one of the 3 the MSM and corporate America is trying to push on us, this election is two important.
    I thought about Mickey, but I thought a clown would fit in so much better than Mickey in DC.

I already voted for the primaries and will start making my push for the party of my choice and it will not me one of the two that have melded together and become essentially one party.
    Bozo and Mickey won't cut it. You'll have to write someone in who has a lot of clout..like the Road Runner.
    How about Elmer Fud for president?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    Help needed for the action alert ! Please join in! It won't take long but it will make a big difference!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123