Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    For those who are interested in what Paul was asking McCain about....your tax dollars are being used to prop up the markets by the entity mentioned. This is not capitalism. It's one of those dirty little secrets the MSM deigns too unimportant to highlight.

Bush convenes Plunge Protection Team

Bears beware. The New Deal of 2008 is in the works. The US Treasury is about to shower households with rebate cheques to head off a full-blown slump, and save the Bush presidency.

On Friday, Mr Bush convened the so-called Plunge Protection Team for its first known meeting in the Oval Office. The black arts unit - officially the President's Working Group on Financial Markets - was created after the 1987 crash.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.j ... iew107.xml

Its bad what happend last night ... Its just... bad

I dont think most people are aware of the Plunge Protection Team
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    My favorite part was when Paul asked McCain a question about economics and it was obvious McCain didn't have a clue what Paul was talking about, lol.
    Dianne that was my favorite part too.Did you see the look on McCains face ? Priceless.

A brilliant move on Dr. Pauls part,I understood it and I hope everyone else did too.He really proved McCain has little knowlege of economics as he claimed he did earlier in the debate.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I really got a kick out of that, too. McCain keeps saying he's the one to straighten out the economy and Paul nailed him to the wall, showing everyone Juan doesn't know a thing about economics. Hee hee. Now the whole country knows what a dummy he really is.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Good points for Ron Paul

Beating up on McCain is a good thing

McCain just sounds slow and out of it. His voice is flat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting little video of Paul and friends after last night's debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPm8ptvIMPs
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Yeah, go Ron Paul!!! Even with little time he can still make the others look like clowns. Who's laughing now!

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKaU2fZkAc
    This was my favorite... You could tell McCain did not have a clue, lol..
    The commentary near the end of this video sums up McCain's attempt for a response.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast